ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Media Center>My new solo album - "The Tribunal" RIYL: Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree, Katatonia
Molitoth 07:51 PM 05-08-2020
Long time CP pals!!! (and noobs)

Over the past year and a half I've written and produced my first solo album, and it's finally time to release the first glimpse of it.

Today, Progressive Music Planet hosted the video premiere and Pre-Order launch.

Originally Posted by :
“Be prepared to embark in an emotional chronological timeline of regrettable actions and consequence, resulting in different stages of grief. “The Tribunal” explores condensed meditation techniques to help balance the anxieties that stem from feelings of accusation, entrapment, and confinement.”

Brandt (Molitoth) is a Vocalist/Producer/Composer from Kansas City, Missouri (USA) that has released a 3-part diary series; (Preface/Body Matter/Epilogue) with the band “A Light Within” and has collaborated with Post-Metal act “Sisters of…”, with critical acclaim, among others.

As a student of Daniel Tompkins Vocal Coaching; Brandt brings a focus in atmosphere, range, and vocal dynamics to provide a distinct presence with undeniable charisma, all while wrapped in thoroughly written lyrics that are metaphorically relative, without becoming too abstract.
If you want to order via digital download bandcamp:
CLICK HERE

Otherwise, the album will be available June 26th on: Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Google Play, Amazon Music.

Single #1

Single #2

Full Album

As always, Thank you for your time and ears!
Go Chiefs!

_Kyle Brandt (Molitoth)
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:05 AM 03-02-2023

[Reply]
Bowser 09:50 PM 03-02-2023
Nice, thanks for the link! I'm on the road tomorrow; I'm going to cue that up and check it out in its entirety.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up