ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 222 of 256
« First < 122172212218219220221222 223224225226232 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:20 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'm a PC gamer, up until a couple of years ago Sony games never came to pc so ya NOT BULLSHIT

They got tired of us emulating their games and figured they would just start making money off of them, what a concept.
Ok, so back to the point, PlayStation EXCLUSIVES - you claim that -"since Sony is one of the worst at it." Yet, your follow up is..They got tired of us emulating their games and figured they would just start making money off of them, what a concept.

So, if Sony is the worst at EXCLUSIVES, then why, as a PC gamer, would you emulate "since Sony is one of the worst at it." Any of Sony's games at all?

Also, back to the point, what are these Microsoft EXCLUSIVES that are so much better than Sony's? These are YOUR words not mine. I do not dislike you but I do not get your point from your post.
[Reply]
Bump 10:04 PM 07-18-2023
Balders Gate 3 might have to take a look at
And seeing how good Elden Ring was, I almost want to give Armored Core 6 a look but it doesn't really look like my thing.

But I'll probably just buy Madden for the next game and probably last game I buy for the year.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:02 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Ok, so back to the point, PlayStation EXCLUSIVES - you claim that -"since Sony is one of the worst at it." Yet, your follow up is..They got tired of us emulating their games and figured they would just start making money off of them, what a concept.

So, if Sony is the worst at EXCLUSIVES, then why, as a PC gamer, would you emulate "since Sony is one of the worst at it." Any of Sony's games at all?

Also, back to the point, what are these Microsoft EXCLUSIVES that are so much better than Sony's? These are YOUR words not mine. I do not dislike you but I do not get your point from your post.
I'm not a console fanboy, and emulation is free. I don't care to get into a pissing contest on either side lolz. You can have all the consoles and I'll stick to PC. My point was NEVER who had the better games as I don't care as long as they release on PC get it?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:11 AM 07-19-2023
I beat Final Fantasy 16. That ending was something.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:25 AM 07-19-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I beat Final Fantasy 16. That ending was something.
Thought it was pretty lame

Spoiler!

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:10 AM 07-19-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Thought it was pretty lame

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:12 PM 07-19-2023

[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 08:58 AM 07-20-2023
Stayed up til 1:30 last night to beat Odin, really enjoyed that battle.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:32 AM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Stayed up til 1:30 last night to beat Odin, really enjoyed that battle.
Really?!? NGL, that may have relatively been the lowest point of the game for me. Incredibly disappointed in that entire arc, including that fight.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:18 AM 07-20-2023
Well I have been playing FF 16 for a week or so and I am very impressed with it. Obviously a lot to go still. My only issue is that so much of the game so far is cinematics and perhaps that will change. I get it that is a staple of FF games (at least newer ones) and I can always skip them but I want more action without compromising the story. It probably just me complaining to complain and nit pick on a very good game.

I will say that I like how they went back to a more medieval theme vs FF 15 where there were cars and cell phones. I could never get into that.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 10:19 AM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Really?!? NGL, that may have relatively been the lowest point of the game for me. Incredibly disappointed in that entire arc, including that fight.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 10:26 AM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I will say that I like how they went back to a more medieval theme vs FF 15 where there were cars and cell phones. I could never get into that.
I’m not sure why, but I keep feeling like they got a lot of the inspiration and writing from the game of thrones show. Throughout the game so far I keep feeling like well this was blatantly ripped off from GoT

That said I am much preferring the medieval theme to the modern one of the last game. 7 and 3 as well was also a good blend of modern tech in a post apocalyptic world.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:32 AM 07-20-2023
Spoiler!
Oh. Those are literally the highlight of the game for me so I can see why the opinion differs so much :-)
[Reply]
Indian Chief 11:16 AM 07-20-2023
Played Diablo 4 for the first time last night. Had a good time, didn't really grab me though. I played about an hour and a half so I'm not coming to any conclusions yet.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:01 PM 07-20-2023
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 222 of 256
« First < 122172212218219220221222 223224225226232 > Last »
Up