ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1586 of 3903
« First < 586108614861536157615821583158415851586 158715881589159015961636168620862586 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
SAUTO 01:29 PM 04-22-2020
Wow, I guess I missed the story about the incident.
Yep 22k worth of damage to the truck.

Over 100k in my hand at this point. Not including the tendon I cut when it slipped off a ratchet because the nerves go crazy...
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:34 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:

Over 100k in my hand at this point. Not including the tendon I cut when it slipped off a ratchet because the nerves go crazy...
Jesus.. Glad you okay..
[Reply]
Bwana 01:39 PM 04-22-2020

WOW, sorry to hear that dude.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:41 PM 04-22-2020
Well one thing isn't debatable and that's the growing lines of cars at food banks. That's fucking insane.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:47 PM 04-22-2020
WOW, sorry to hear that dude.
It sucks.
Of course it’s my right hand too. Tendon came out great though lol.
The oh shit handle went between my index and middle finger and totally screwed the ganglion nerve that runs through there.

The cut stopped just before the middle finger tendon on the back of my hand.

The insurance company can’t blame the issues on the cut.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:47 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Well one thing isn't debatable and that's the growing lines of cars at food banks. That's fucking insane.
It’s holly shit insane
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:50 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Jesus.. Glad you okay..
I was eating. Lucky I didn’t have a fork stuck in my mouth. Had gone into the restaurant to get the food and didn’t seatbelt back on. My wife got done eating first and wanted to go two blocks for a coffee. What could go wrong?

Well some asshole can decide he should get in that parking lot through you.

Hit the windshield too. 4 inch gash on the forehead straight to the bone. Funny thing is it is almost an exact mirror image of the one in the other side I got from a pool cue the year before
[Reply]
petegz28 01:53 PM 04-22-2020
It’s holly shit insane
Which is why one way or the other we have to start opening things up. Not saying just blast it open of course but we can't keep this up.
[Reply]
Monticore 01:54 PM 04-22-2020
I was eating. Lucky I didn’t have a fork stuck in my mouth. Had gone into the restaurant to get the food and didn’t seatbelt back on. My wife got done eating first and wanted to go two blocks for a coffee. What could go wrong?

Hit the windshield too. 4 inch gash on the forehead straight to the bone. Funny thing is it is almost an exact mirror image of the one in the other side I got from a pool cue the year before
That is pretty brutal sorry to hear. It just seems so foreign to me to have a cost associated to an injury , don't get me wrong our system has some faults as well .
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:56 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
How can you cut someone's hair if they're wearing a mask?

How can you cut someone's hair if the city and/or state require people to be 6 feet apart?

You're making an issue out of something that at this point in time, isn't even possible and if you break those orders, the owner/stylist is most definitely liable.
Obviously the local restrictions on social distancing will have to be eased first, as is being done in Georgia.

But if you are buying into the unrealistic idea that social distancing will be required until there is a vaccine, then you can pretty much forget about getting a “safe” haircut for at least two years or ever.
[Reply]
R Clark 01:57 PM 04-22-2020

Well at least you have matching scars.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:01 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Well at least you have matching scars.
And with where they both are they cut the nerves to the top of my head. So it’s all numb now too.

But hey there’s always good to be found. After they diagnosed me ( almost a year into this) I decided it was going to be too much for me to handle myself and hired a lawyer. She sent a letter inquiring as to his limits because my bills are racking up ( three doctors agreeing independently wasn’t enough) and he just happens to be worth several million dollars and has a million in blanket liability insurance.

So I should come out ok but they are going to try and starve me out first
[Reply]
Dunit35 02:05 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Which is why one way or the other we have to start opening things up. Not saying just blast it open of course but we can't keep this up.
Oklahoma finally manning up and opening it up. Personal care businesses, elective surgeries this Friday. It’s amazing what losing 179k jobs does to a state’s budget shortfall.

Gyms, restaurant dining rooms, movie theaters next Friday.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:08 PM 04-22-2020
Looks like we may get in here under 2k deaths today. Fingers crossed
[Reply]
Monticore 02:10 PM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
Oklahoma finally manning up and opening it up. Personal care businesses, elective surgeries this Friday. It’s amazing what losing 179k jobs does to a state’s budget shortfall.

Gyms, restaurant dining rooms, movie theaters next Friday.
I wish them luck.
[Reply]
Page 1586 of 3903
« First < 586108614861536157615821583158415851586 158715881589159015961636168620862586 > Last »
Up