ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 158
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:26 AM 03-18-2020
eDave is going stir crazy from being inside all the time.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:09 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Hey, her mom is a former Miss Kansas. If you've got it, flaunt it. Just because a woman is beautiful and wants to model that doesn't make her a whore.
Yep.. And she's got it...
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:10 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
She definitely isn’t shy, I’m seeing tufts of hair and early morning dew in that shot
She don't keep that shit cleaned up?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:23 PM 04-06-2020
Did anyone post THIS pic of Pat and Gracie at the parade? :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:35 PM 04-06-2020
Gracie AIN'T PLAYING yall :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:17 PM 04-06-2020
Honestly do you think Gracie will take over the team once Clark steps down or will Mahomes be the frost ever player Owner?
[Reply]
Monkey God 11:45 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Honestly do you think Gracie will take over the team once Clark steps down or will Mahomes be the frost ever player Owner?
Nobel Hunt will take over the team. Gracie will just take her cut of other assets. Much like Sharron Hunt was never a part of the Chiefs organization.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:31 AM 04-07-2020
Originally Posted by Monkey God:
Nobel Hunt will take over the team. Gracie will just take her cut of other assets. Much like Sharron Hunt was never a part of the Chiefs organization.
Gracie is always with the team on the weekends and is always next to her dad. Who knows, she might be interested in that role. She's all about the Chiefs.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:44 AM 04-07-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Gracie is always with the team on the weekends and is always next to her dad. Who knows, she might be interested in that role. She's all about the Chiefs.
NFL has to approve. They aint letting some Instagram airhead be in charge of an NFL team. Anyone ever talk to her, see her in an interview? She got the brains to go with the bod?
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 02:54 AM 04-07-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
NFL has to approve. They aint letting some Instagram airhead be in charge of an NFL team. Anyone ever talk to her, see her in an interview? She got the brains to go with the bod?
I've never met Gracie, but I did go to school with her mom. I've talked to her quite a bit.

Tavia isn't just a little smart, she's very smart. Given that Clark graduated as valedictorian from SMU's business school, I'd be surprised if she weren't smart as well.

Certainly having smart parents doesn't guarantee intelligence, but is a pretty good predictor.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:57 AM 04-07-2020
NFL would not deny her control of the family franchise if that is what the Hunt family wanted. Hell, they let Martha Ford own the Lions, and they have been a disaster for almost 80 years.

Hopefully we don't have to worry about anything for a long time....Clark is a young owner and will be around for awhile.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:44 AM 04-07-2020
So you’re just assuming she’s an airhead?

You’re dumb
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:22 AM 04-07-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
I've never met Gracie, but I did go to school with her mom. I've talked to her quite a bit.

Tavia isn't just a little smart, she's very smart. Given that Clark graduated as valedictorian from SMU's business school, I'd be surprised if she weren't smart as well.

Certainly having smart parents doesn't guarantee intelligence, but is a pretty good predictor.
All of this. I seriously can't understand how anybody thinks good looks means "not smart". She's grown up around business people, it rubs off.

Then I look at many of the NFL owners and realize she'd be a huge upgrade for many teams.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:37 AM 04-07-2020
Wow - that's harsh
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:50 AM 04-07-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
All of this. I seriously can't understand how anybody thinks good looks means "not smart". She's grown up around business people, it rubs off.

Then I look at many of the NFL owners and realize she'd be a huge upgrade for many teams.
Yeah. There are some ROUGH ones out there.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 158
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up