ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 158
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:10 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I know that Patrick is in love with his girlfriend. You can see it every time he looks at her.

But, I have watched every second of footage that I can find regarding our Super Bowl victory, especially the aftermath on the field with the players as confetti is floating down.

There was a quick clip of Mahomes, Clark, Tavia, Norma, and Gracie. They all embrace, and polite Patrick hugs Norma and Tavia, and then hugs Gracie last. They are still talking, and Patrick is next to Gracie, and a TV producer comes to get Patrick to lead him away to an interview.

As they said their goodbyes, Gracie reaches her hand out to Patrick's elbow, and then her hand trails down to his hand. Patrick doesn't hold her hand, and seems unaware of her reaching out, but she slightly touches his hand and then pulls her hand back as he walks away.

I am sure it was all very innocent, but it looked like Gracie was used to touching Patrick, but realized at the last second they were probably on camera, and she pulled her hand away. It was just one of those quick, barely noticeable acts of body language that looked like there was more to it.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

[Reply]
Hoover 11:11 AM 02-13-2020
I know that Patrick is in love with his girlfriend. You can see it every time he looks at her.

But, I have watched every second of footage that I can find regarding our Super Bowl victory, especially the aftermath on the field with the players as confetti is floating down.

There was a quick clip of Mahomes, Clark, Tavia, Norma, and Gracie. They all embrace, and polite Patrick hugs Norma and Tavia, and then hugs Gracie last. They are still talking, and Patrick is next to Gracie, and a TV producer comes to get Patrick to lead him away to an interview.

As they said their goodbyes, Gracie reaches her hand out to Patrick's elbow, and then her hand trails down to his hand. Patrick doesn't hold her hand, and seems unaware of her reaching out, but she slightly touches his hand and then pulls her hand back as he walks away.

I am sure it was all very innocent, but it looked like Gracie was used to touching Patrick, but realized at the last second they were probably on camera, and she pulled her hand away. It was just one of those quick, barely noticeable acts of body language that looked like there was more to it.

Stop.

I'm a huge Brittany fan. Yeah, I'm sure that Pat could get any woman he wants, but its a good thing he has Brittany. She might we weird, but Mahomes is pretty drama free and that's good for the Chiefs. Plus its nice to know that gal you are with has been with you for the entire journey and not just living the lifestyle. Plus she clearly puts up with his brother....

She's a hell of a woman.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:32 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Well you probably creeped her out. Girls tend to get quiet when they're creeped on.
Just because I licked her hand and touched myself??? That just means I'm friendly!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:43 PM 02-13-2020

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:45 PM 02-13-2020

Hottest fanfic I’ve read since Star Wars Episode XXX: Boba bangs Jabba
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:54 PM 02-13-2020
Really, touched his hand? This is what familiarity usually looks like between a couple.

[Reply]
Dante84 01:01 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I need to GIF this

where did you see it
DON'T.

Do we really want to live in a world where Gracie goes full brat and forces Clark to trade Patrick away because he scorned her?

Don't you stoke that flame, sir.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:02 PM 02-13-2020

Dear Penthouse forum...
I had just won the big game and there she was to congratulate me.... As she hugged me I could feel her breasts rub against my chest and I know she felt the rising in my football pants.. As I left her she touched my arm and lightly ran her hand down to my hand as if to say... “Don’t go..I need you now”.................
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:03 PM 02-13-2020
She fine. Her mama fine, too.

Mama's more my speed. She's more my age.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:30 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Really, touched his hand? This is what familiarity usually looks like between a couple.

Hope she gets the ring soon, this might be more of her wanting to be seen on camera, staking her claim to her man and other bitches need to back off. I don't think Pat is that guy but temptation is a bitch and he could literally have any woman he wants. Like I said, Pat doesn't seem like he'd cheat, or leave her for someone else, but his life has completely changed. It's like when you dream of winning the lottery, but wonder if it'll actually change who you are in the process because it's happened to so many in the past and lives have been destroyed through family, entourages, bad investors, etc. You think you're stronger, that it can't happen to you, but it's always gotta be in the back of your head to stay humble and grounded to your roots. Pat's different, I'm sure he'll overcome the urges.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:37 PM 02-13-2020
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

:-)000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">Current MOOD after a record breaking playoff Victory!💯🎊 To have the chance to bring my grandfather’s trophy home where it belongs is PRICELESS. He would love this entire team and our QB from his childhood home of Tyler, Texas. It’s true. I’m sentimental.🤍 Sorry not sorry.😎 #Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom #VictoryMonday #Focus #BeGreat #LetsRoll #NFL100 #PlayFootball #NFL #KC #GameOfMahomes #Showtime #AFC #Playoffs #LamarHunt #AFCChampionshipGame

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A post shared by :-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px;" target="_blank"> Gracie Hunt (@graciehunt) on

When we took the Stadium Tour a little over a year ago the Red Coater who was our guide said that the people in that locker room don't step on the giant Arrowhead in the center because it's a sign of disrespect. Gracie DGAF!
[Reply]
BWillie 01:40 PM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Hope she gets the ring soon, this might be more of her wanting to be seen on camera, staking her claim to her man and other bitches need to back off. I don't think Pat is that guy but temptation is a bitch and he could literally have any woman he wants. Like I said, Pat doesn't seem like he'd cheat, or leave her for someone else, but his life has completely changed. It's like when you dream of winning the lottery, but wonder if it'll actually change who you are in the process because it's happened to so many in the past and lives have been destroyed through family, entourages, bad investors, etc. You think you're stronger, that it can't happen to you, but it's always gotta be in the back of your head to stay humble and grounded to your roots. Pat's different, I'm sure he'll overcome the urges.
Hope she signs a prenup.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:40 PM 02-13-2020
Pat isn't leaving Brit.

A girl who sticks with you through your parent's divorce is probably your girl for life.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:54 PM 02-13-2020
:-)

:-) this reads like YOU fantasizing about our QB.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:04 PM 02-13-2020
So, how'd you celebrate winning the super bowl?

[Reply]
Page 14 of 158
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up