ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 79
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Covers you like better than the original.
BigMeatballDave 01:29 PM 09-17-2015
I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me. :-)

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen:
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:58 PM 08-29-2018

[Reply]
banecat 02:12 PM 08-31-2018
Not sure that I like a cover better than an original. Cash's hurt comes the closest to that. I can say that the worst is the Cure's Purple Haze. My favorite is Ministry's Lay Lady Lay. I like Eastbound and Down by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson. The End of the World as We Know it by the John Cougar Concentration Camp. Lacuna Coil's Enjoy the Silence. Carpathian Forest's A Forest originally by the Cure. Cry Little Sister by Aiden
[Reply]
eDave 06:50 PM 08-31-2018
Some Moody Blues. All of these guys covers are outstanding. They's been posted here before. Check it:

[Reply]
stumppy 07:38 PM 08-31-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Some Moody Blues. All of these guys covers are outstanding. They's been posted here before. Check it:

Killer
[Reply]
srvy 07:48 PM 09-07-2018
New one from the Ruskie tribute band. Not one of my favorite Chicago songs but they nail it down to a tee.

Love me some Skunk and as someone wrote in comments lead singer looks like Jackson Brown and sounds just like Donald Fagan.

[Reply]
FAX 08:01 PM 09-07-2018
Holy crap, guys.

What an awesome thread.

FAX
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:07 PM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Holy crap, guys.

What an awesome thread.

FAX

Not sure how much you've been lurking but we lost Dave (OP) - Sacapoo, Psycho Tek, and Lonewolf Ed. :-) ...sorry to report.
[Reply]
FAX 08:12 PM 09-07-2018
So good to see Skunk there ...

FAX
[Reply]
srvy 08:13 PM 09-07-2018
Venice does another Steely Dan and Kip Lennon has stolen Donald Fagen voice. Is that even possible?

[Reply]
FAX 08:17 PM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Not sure how much you've been lurking but we lost Dave (OP) - Sacapoo, Cabletech and Lonewolf Ed. :-) ...sorry to report.
Since I've been away, I haven't visited Chiefsplanet at all, Ms. Simply Red (it is "Ms", yes?) ... so this is news to me. And sad news, indeed.

I had no idea ... not sure how I feel now.

So many old friends (many featured on this thread, actually) who have gone. Sometimes, it's just too hard to take. So you try not to think about it ... and I'm honestly not sure if that's better or worse.

FAX
[Reply]
srvy 08:20 PM 09-07-2018
Holy crap, guys.

What an awesome thread.

FAX
One of if not my favorite none chief related threads.
[Reply]
srvy 08:21 PM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Not sure how much you've been lurking but we lost Dave (OP) - Sacapoo, Cabletech and Lonewolf Ed. :-) ...sorry to report.
Dang when did Cabletech pass?
[Reply]
FAX 08:26 PM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
One of if not my favorite none chief related threads.
That Rooskie band is tight as sturgeon's arse, comrade srvy.

Clearly, there's a lot of great stuff here. I found myself tearing up a couple times, actually.

Someday, before I muster off this Earthly Contingent, I should make a point to recount some stories about some industry people I have known. A couple of them are actually entertaining (I think).

FAX THE APPRECIATIVE
[Reply]
srvy 08:32 PM 09-07-2018
WHAT THE HELL I type in Donald F-A-G-A-N and it comes up pillowbiteren. WTF feel like im insulting this legend.
[Reply]
srvy 08:34 PM 09-07-2018
That Rooskie band is tight as sturgeon's arse, comrade srvy.

Clearly, there's a lot of great stuff here. I found myself tearing up a couple times, actually.

Someday, before I muster off this Earthly Contingent, I should make a point to recount some stories about some industry people I have known. A couple of them are actually entertaining (I think).

FAX THE APPRECIATIVE
Yeah me and Baby Lee have posted about all their covers. They be pretty good for commies :-)
[Reply]
Page 46 of 79
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up