ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 27
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything
TLO 11:54 AM 07-13-2014
Wake up the morning, drop a big ol' log Out here, you ain't got time for nothing fruity like a jog Marry a fat bitch, and die workin' like a dog!

Cowboys in the heartland, bankers in the city We love cars, guns and big ol' plastic titties! Lets grab a case of Pißwasser and drink for the U.S.A!

Hey neighbors I'm sorry, we're partyin' real butch Ya oughta speak English if you like it here so much! Not Spanish, or Chinese, or British, and not fucking Dutch! Fuck the Dutch!

I said yeah, we're gonna keep them illegals out! Guns and Pißwasser! Yeah, that's what the party's all about!

Getting real drunk, puking face down Billying and bobbin' while every kid's in town! Drinking Pißwasser, fighting, getting real shitfaced tonight! Yeah!

I'm a patriotic American, that's my national right!

PIßWASSER: German fighting lager for export only
[Reply]
98 SR20 05:36 PM 07-18-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Wake up the morning, drop a big ol' log Out here, you ain't got time for nothing fruity like a jog Marry a fat bitch, and die workin' like a dog!

Cowboys in the heartland, bankers in the city We love cars, guns and big ol' plastic titties! Lets grab a case of Pißwasser and drink for the U.S.A!

Hey neighbors I'm sorry, we're partyin' real butch Ya oughta speak English if you like it here so much! Not Spanish, or Chinese, or British, and not ****ing Dutch! **** the Dutch!

I said yeah, we're gonna keep them illegals out! Guns and Pißwasser! Yeah, that's what the party's all about!

Getting real drunk, puking face down Billying and bobbin' while every kid's in town! Drinking Pißwasser, fighting, getting real shitfaced tonight! Yeah!

Great commercial. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 11:55 AM 07-13-2014

Hey neighbors I'm sorry, we're partyin' real butch Ya oughta speak English if you like it here so much! Not Spanish, or Chinese, or British, and not fucking Dutch! Fuck the Dutch!

[Reply]
Jim Jones 11:55 AM 07-13-2014
I know all you faygs want to see a pic but nobody wants to be the one to ask. I'm texting the tranny now trying to get some pics. Or at least add him/her on facebook to get access
[Reply]
Donger 11:57 AM 07-13-2014
Wait, you are claiming that you were not aware this person was male until you began copulation?
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:00 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wait, you are claiming that you were not aware this person was male until you began copulation?
"Copulation" is such a clinical term. In this case, I'd call it butt fucking.
[Reply]
Jim Jones 12:01 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
We met in the bar and talked for a couple of hours, then went back to her/his place. Up to this point had no clue - granted was very drunk, but this tranny looks and sounds like a woman, no clue whatsoever that its not. Eventually went to her place and it was at that point, when we started gettin frisky, that the penii was revealed. She was about to go down on me and I was so drunk and horny that I just didn't give a fuk.
[Reply]
Donger 12:05 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Jim Jones:
We met in the bar and talked for a couple of hours, then went back to her/his place. Up to this point had no clue - granted was very drunk, but this tranny looks and sounds like a woman, no clue whatsoever that its not. Eventually went to her place and it was at that point, when we started gettin frisky, that the penii was revealed. She was about to go down on me and I was so drunk and horny that I just didn't give a fuk.

[Reply]
srvy 01:00 PM 07-13-2014
For someone who was to drunk and horny to care you sure remember a lot of the details.

I'm afraid Im calling Hoeeeeeeeeee Moeeeeeeee on this .
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:59 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:
For someone who was to drunk and horny to care you sure remember a lot of the details.

I was thinking the same thing, this may well be a big swing for the thread making fences, a HOC bid from the noob.

But what if its true and he actually just found a big swing?
[Reply]
Jim Jones 04:36 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:

"too drunk and horny to care" doesn't mean "I was so wasted that I had no idea what was going on"

I was fully aware of what was before me, and at that point had enough liquor in me and had blue balls to the point where I was going to screw this hot she/he regardless.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:57 AM 07-13-2014
Was this only a one night stand?
[Reply]
Donger 11:58 AM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
What does furniture have to do with this? Please stay focused.
[Reply]
Jim Jones 12:02 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
yes, although i'm texting the tranny now and he wants moar. I just really wanna get some pics for the CP brahs

Originally Posted by Bowser:
Were you shocked that you pulled a tranny out of Hamburger Mary's?

Did he at least wear lipstick for you?
yes
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:03 PM 07-13-2014
yes, although i'm texting the tranny now and he wants moar. I just really wanna get some pics for the CP brahs
Thank you for taking one for CP.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 27
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up