ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Wendy Meets A Draftabulator
FAX 06:59 PM 05-10-2010
Ladies and Gentlemen ... Planeteers and Planetettes ... Peeps and Poops ... it is with great pride and a lingering sense of shame that I present to you my brand new movie which I made entirely by myself and which I have entitled, "Wendy Meets A Draftabulator".

Please be aware that, due to strong language and Wendy's extraordinary lack of anything remotely resembling a tittah, this movie is rated PG27 ... ergo, persons aged 27 or younger should only view this film while accompanied by their parents ... especially if they all still live together.

As a result, this ground-breaking film is NSFW.

Look out JJ Abrams, a new sheriff is in town.

http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/2501955/

FAX THE CINEMATIC ARTISTE

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost
[Reply]
FAX 04:14 PM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by SNR:
There is clearly sexual tension going on between Wendy and the draftabulator. It's good, but in your next installment I look forward to you adding more characters that will feed into the situation and make it even more complicated than it already is. Perhaps you can set up a beautifully antithetical plot where the draftabulator continues to hate everything while Wendy openly loves all the things that the draftabulator openly hates just to wreak revenge on him because she desperately wants his huge penis in her. Through opposition, they come together in sexual orgy. Metaphorically, of course.
Excellent ideas, Mr. SNR. Most excellent, indeed. The concept allows the exploration of life's paradoxes and how hope can sometimes be derived from despair while proclaiming that the embodiment of defeat is not always the extreme expression of human suffering.

But, I think the Draftabulator character has to go away. I've already pissed off enough people today including my friend and beloved poster, Mr. DeezNutz whom I've always held in the highest possible regard.

So, I think I have to kill him off. A car accident, maybe. After he and Wendy have consummated their relationship and she is carrying his child, perhaps. Then maybe, in her grief, Wendy puts the infant up for adoption and the little fella is eventually taken in by Charlie Weis and raised as his own.

FAX
[Reply]
CupidStunt 04:19 PM 05-11-2010
I can honestly say this is one of the single greatest, and funniest, things I've ever seen on the internet. Absolutely hilarious in every way, and had me literally at the point of laughter tears two or three times. My throat actually hurts now from when I laughed so hard every time Mr. Draftabulator verbally rapes Wendy.

Jesus f'ing Christ. A+. Thread of the Year so far by 100,000 miles.
[Reply]
LaChapelle 04:22 PM 05-11-2010
Good job
you glutinous Pioli slut
[Reply]
DaFace 04:32 PM 05-11-2010
Just thought I'd pop in to say that this is now the most-repped post (exempting rep whoring threads) in CP history. And will probably pass even the rep whoring threads shortly. Well done, Mr. FAX. Well done.

Let us now pay homage to the previous leader:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176117
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:03 PM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by DaFace:
J
Let us now pay homage to the previous leader:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176117
Damn, that felt good
[Reply]
Lumpy 05:18 PM 05-11-2010
:-) Excellent work, Mr. Fax!
[Reply]
Extra Point 05:26 PM 05-11-2010
Mr. FAX would like to thank all everybody for the f'in fabulous video.

"Okay, then. Goodbye."

(Rep, of course, to the fabulous Mr. Fax. Glad that he's made his way through Mother Nature, these past two weeks!)
[Reply]
KC Dan 05:33 PM 05-11-2010
Unbelievably awesome!!! Great Work, more, more, more
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:52 PM 05-11-2010
It was even more fun the second time, with earphones on. :-)
[Reply]
the Talking Can 05:59 PM 05-11-2010
holy shit

that is amazing......it only needs an 'aids tree' to enter the Western Canon....

bravo fax!

(and some anti-freeze)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:34 PM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
I thought it was a ****ing piece of ****ing shit. But what the **** do I know, MR. FAXXXX, since you're one of the smartest guys on the ****ing planet?
Dont be angry our little Draftabulator.....

Its all in good fun...
[Reply]
BossChief 06:42 PM 05-11-2010
FTR I dont think there was an ounce of seriousness in Deezs post.

He just played the role.

I may be wrong.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:46 PM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by BossChief:
FTR I dont think there was an ounce of seriousness in Deezs post.

He just played the role.

I may be wrong.
Why don't you go eat a barrel of broken glass while fucking a light socket without a condom you piece of shit
[Reply]
DeezNutz 06:47 PM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by FAX:
Excellent ideas, Mr. SNR. Most excellent, indeed. The concept allows the exploration of life's paradoxes and how hope can sometimes be derived from despair while proclaiming that the embodiment of defeat is not always the extreme expression of human suffering.

But, I think the Draftabulator character has to go away. I've already pissed off enough people today including my friend and beloved poster, Mr. DeezNutz whom I've always held in the highest possible regard.

So, I think I have to kill him off. A car accident, maybe. After he and Wendy have consummated their relationship and she is carrying his child, perhaps. Then maybe, in her grief, Wendy puts the infant up for adoption and the little fella is eventually taken in by Charlie Weis and raised as his own.

FAX
:-) What's the antecedent for those pronouns?!? :-)

(Wendy meets Grammar Nazi)

And so I don't confuse Reerun, I have never had relations with Wendy.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:51 PM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
:-) What's the antecedent for those pronouns?!? :-)

(Wendy meets Grammar Nazi)

And so I don't confuse Reerun, I have never had relations with Wendy.
:-)

You sure about that? Where were you the night of the draft after the 1st round?

Can any other Draftabulator verify your story?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up