ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1582 of 4887
« First < 582108214821532157215781579158015811582 158315841585158615921632168220822582 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:02 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I knew it... you're a big fan.
Well..if by saying I dont think you're fully retarded means I'm a fan....
[Reply]
TEX 01:41 PM 03-23-2018
If only you accepted... and it would appear that it was TEX jumping in and wanting to take the bet that prompted the 8-8 issue.
I jumped in because I saw it as a sure way of getting rid of you, so I posed the bet - which you totally pussed out of. I explained it as meaning no more than 7 wins a countless number of times. You know I was very clear on that point. But you pulled your typical BS, and the rest is history.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:44 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
I jumped in because I saw it as a sure way of getting rid of you, so I posed the bet - which you totally pussed out of. I explained it as meaning no more than 7 wins a countless number of times. You know I was very clear on that point. But you pulled your typical BS, and the rest is history.
Sure wish we could get rid of you instead
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 02:00 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I didn't accept the bet as that would have left this thread with only RectumKrammer and Homerboy as the resident mule-tools.

You are the "best of the worst" as far as Donko posters are concerned...(throwing out a little passive-aggressive shade your way) Ha...
I’m shocked you didn’t include me, SHOCKED!!!
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:09 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I’m shocked you didn’t include me, SHOCKED!!!
You only show up when your team is worth a shit...so you've inadvertently banned yourself for at least a few more years.

Hard to talk trash when the Donks are 5-11 and nearly every quality player is 30+.

Your fans are starting to wake up to what I've been saying for over 2 years...that Horseface is a sham GM who happened to be in the right place at the right time. His new HC just finished the season at a 2-10 clip...and just lost their 2nd best player. There is a good chance "Radio" is fired mid-season and you are back to new coaches/coordinators.

They have Miller set to make $25 million per over the next two seasons...That's 3 very good player's salary. You have a career back-up QB with no O-line/RB.

It been so poorly managed that it's kind of remarkable...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:13 PM 03-23-2018
I'm guessing your research didn't pan out... you know very well you wanted to hold on to 8-8. I know what you typed and I also know the 8-8 aspect was still on the table. Pasta and NWO even commented on it, but you wouldn't take it.

Feel free to show me otherwise. It's ok though, I know you can't.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:17 PM 03-23-2018
Why do some of you dislike MHM enough to want him gone?

Crazy.

Do you people want this site to be the Chiefs version of the OrangeMane where a bunch of blind homers run wild with a handful of objective posters keeping the narrative from going full retard and no outside fans can post there?

I sure don’t and enjoy the views of ALL opposing fans.

I think it’s funny as hell that some of you go in a BRONCOS THREAD and call for bronco fans to be banned for nothing more than being bronco fans.

Crazy.
[Reply]
TEX 02:19 PM 03-23-2018
I'm guessing your research didn't pan out... you know very well you wanted to hold on to 8-8. I know what you typed and I also know the 8-8 aspect was still on the table. Pasta and NWO even commented on it, but you wouldn't take it.

Feel free to show me otherwise. It's ok though, I know you can't.

Dude, go find it yourself. All that you seek is here in this thread for YOU to look up. I explained myself very clear. Everyone who read it got the point - especially after it was further explained. You didn't because you didn't want to. Instead, you tried to manipulate the meaning and used it to puss out of a bet. Again, it's all here for all to see.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:23 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Why do some of you dislike MHM enough to want him gone?

Crazy.

Do you people want this site to be the Chiefs version of the OrangeMane where a bunch of blind homers run wild with a handful of objective posters keeping the narrative from going full retard and no outside fans can post there?

I sure don’t and enjoy the views of ALL opposing fans.

I think it’s funny as hell that some of you go in a BRONCOS THREAD and call for bronco fans to be banned for nothing more than being bronco fans.

Crazy.

Focus should be on Kranzrectum and his lover RJ buttfuck

It's actually a lose lose for Chief fans tho. Why wouldn't we want them to face the music when their team sucks?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:26 PM 03-23-2018

This first quote is from a few hours ago. Funny... this was almost too easy.

That is NOT it at all. I know that you have presented it as such. So, lets have another wager and see who lacks what here "friend" .
The bet is all laid out here in this thread. - I said I'd bet you that that Broncos would finish LESS THAN 8-8. That CLEARLY indicates no more than 7 WINS. You chimed in with your usual BS and called it a no -risk lame 8-8 bet and PUSSED OUT. (Which you accused BlackOP of doing on a wager you had with him)

Again I called you out and said - ok - we will label the bet as no more than 7 Wins - and you STILL did not accept it.

So - would you care and revisit it? - Lets find the posts here in this thread and see if I was not ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that I stated that they would finish with LESS THAN with an 8-8 record and explained it as meaning that they would not win more than 7 games - in order cater to you trying to change the terms - and you STILL did not accept.

Lets bet again with the same terms - If I am wrong I leave FOREVER - IF you are wrong, then YOU LEAVE FOR EVER. This gives EVERYONE here the chance to see that you PUSSED OUT. Yes, all your disciples included...

Are you game?

Dude, go find it yourself. All that you seek is here in this thread for YOU to look up. I explained myself very clear. Everyone who read it got the point - especially after it was further explained. You didn't because you didn't want to. Instead, you tried to manipulate the meaning and used it to puss out of a bet. Again, it's all here for all to see.
Here you go... now, don't you look silly.

Oh man - I gotta jump in here. If nobody takes this bet - I have one that could last the rest of the season. You said no collapse and 9-10 wins, right? I'll bet that Denver does NOT finish above .500. If I win, you leave forever. If you win, I do. We have both been around since day one, so the stakes are a Mile High!

Deal? Or should I label you as the aforementioned "wuss?" Wait , MULE TOOL WUSS sounds better.
:-)

Awesome! To be clear here - My bet was Denver wil NOT finish ABOVE .500. Which means if they finish at .500 you still say goodbye. Just making sure we are on the same page here. Im all in if those are the terms. I think you understand them as such but want to be sure.

Here's the deal... I made my bet to BlackOp. He ran from it and you've come back to counter.

You want to bet that keeps you safe at .500? No thanks. Go all in with your true beliefs or move along. I'm not making a bet based on finishing .500 - either bet they'll finish with a losing record or not.
Dang dude, you're changing the terms to fit your narrative. This is very simple...
You said 9 or 10 wins. I said the Donx would not finish above .500. (9 wins or more) Nothing "safe" about it. Pretty clear that anything under 9 wins is on my side of the betting line, and last I checked .500 (8 wins) is certainly that, because it's less than 9 or 10 wins. Got it?

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:27 PM 03-23-2018
Nobody wants them gone. We just want them to acknowledge just how bad Denver is.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:33 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Nobody wants them gone. We just want them to acknowledge just how bad Denver is.
Denver has been pretty terrible the last couple of seasons ... no doubt about it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:38 PM 03-23-2018
Denver has been pretty terrible the last couple of seasons ... no doubt about it.
Now do it without a "we'll see" for the upcoming season.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:43 PM 03-23-2018
Despite the last few seasons of Denver suckage and Elway lucking out in FA using Manning as a poster child, I find it crazy how much shit KC fans will talk. We are losers for the last 50 years. We should not be talking shit to anyone about sucking. We have not sniffed any resemblance of a title at One Arrowhead Drive in so long its disgusting.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:46 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Despite the last few seasons of Denver suckage and Elway lucking out in FA using Manning as a poster child, I find it crazy how much shit KC fans will talk. We are losers for the last 50 years. We should not be talking shit to anyone about sucking. We have not sniffed any resemblance of a title at One Arrowhead Drive in so long its disgusting.
We will defend our house and expose the cheating frauds.

#salarycapgate (3x)
#greasegate
#hghgate
#anti-arrowheadnoisegate
[Reply]
Page 1582 of 4887
« First < 582108214821532157215781579158015811582 158315841585158615921632168220822582 > Last »
Up