ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 332
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Mav 09:14 PM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by salame:
Let me give you the same advice I got my freshman year of high school
"wrestling is kid shit, if you watch it you'll never get laid"

Yet I'm married with 3 kids.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:21 PM 09-21-2015
Nah
stop watching this fake shit man
I'll keep watching actually.
[Reply]
Brock 09:36 PM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
He got terminated because he walked out and never was coming back, dumbass. Of course he got termd, because he ealked out and said I'm never fucking coming back. Difficult concept.

Del Rio wanted out because he was depushed and wanted to go back to Mexico.
Not according to punk.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:43 PM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by Brock:
Not according to punk.
I bet not and wouldn't put full stock into what Punk says.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:06 PM 09-21-2015
you may not put full stock into what he says but the fact is he settled out of court with the WWE and that you can't counter with your "what WWE says on television, homerism." It's a fact he took them to court, why else would a disgruntled ex-employee take their employer to court unless they were... you guessed it. FIRED.
[Reply]
Jerm 06:55 AM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by Mav:
Vince doesn't believe he is a top talent because of his lack of mic skills.
Which is exactly why Vince just needs to go away.....
[Reply]
otherstar 07:14 AM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I bet not and wouldn't put full stock into what Punk says.
Why not? Do you trust Vince/WWE to tell the truth more than Punk?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:44 AM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
you may not put full stock into what he says but the fact is he settled out of court with the WWE and that you can't counter with your "what WWE says on television, homerism." It's a fact he took them to court, why else would a disgruntled ex-employee take their employer to court unless they were... you guessed it. FIRED.
Vince fired Punk on his wedding day from what I heard/read.
[Reply]
Swanman 08:30 AM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Vince fired Punk on his wedding day from what I heard/read.
Yes that is what apparently happened, or at least when the papers were delivered. They were also holding back a merchandise payment that was rightfully Punk's, and he took them to court and won.

Del Rio smacked the social media guy after repeated racist comments. They fired him but then gave him what he wanted to avoid an ugly lawsuit.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:43 PM 09-22-2015
No I haven't
The shit on tv is free
you are an adult and pay for this
that's fucking sad IMO
This thread is going to have the longest list of banned users on the entire site. Come in here with this shit, I'm bouncing you. Period. It's no different than trolling Royals or KU threads. I don't even watch wrestling and it's annoying. Come back on tapatalk and pretend you didn't know, we'll make it an entire site vacation. Thanks, and have a nice day.
[Reply]
Swanman 02:49 PM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
This thread is going to have the longest list of banned users on the entire site. Come in here with this shit, I'm bouncing you. Period. It's no different than trolling Royals or KU threads. I don't even watch wrestling and it's annoying. Come back on tapatalk and pretend you didn't know, we'll make it an entire site vacation. Thanks, and have a nice day.
Wrestling and soccer threads always trigger the batsignal for dipshits to come in and say how stupid each respective thing is. Personally, I will never understand the psychology of people that feel the need to do that.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:53 PM 09-23-2015
Originally Posted by :
@LAWradio
WWE announces that Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, Steve Austin, Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels will be on the 10/19 episode of Raw in Dallas
Vince smashing dat panic button.....
[Reply]
New World Order 04:38 PM 09-23-2015
WWE is in crisis mode.

The product needs something edgy. I am going to get flamed but they need Vince Russo.

Why not? It can't get much worse.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:45 PM 09-23-2015
They need to let the main roster guys have the freedom that NXT wrestlers do. Also, for fucks sake, learn how to properly book long term feuds with payoffs. Best one they have had recently was Bryans title win at WM30, and they had to be dragged kicking and screaming through that by the fans.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:49 PM 09-23-2015
They need to cut the show to 2 hours. 3 hours is just too long.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 332
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Up