ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>The Blacklist
Mojo Jojo 05:59 PM 09-22-2013
The one new show I have been looking forward to. Premieres tomorrow night. Anyone else planning to watch/follow?
[Reply]
Mojo Jojo 10:48 PM 01-21-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I thought the alchemist guy was pretty creepy, but last night's ep also felt 'off' to me. Agree on sowing doubt about Tom's double-life. He sure doesn't look in any way like he's anything but a goofy and somewhat clueless teacher. And I'm wondering if it's red behind the 'substitute teacher' who's seducing him. What if Tom's absolutely nobody, the way he seems, and the whole thing is Red setting him up to get more control over Liz?

I didn't think the alchemist's list was about Meera. I think it was about the dead girl that Red did the computer search for earlier in the season. But maybe I misread that. Anyway, as I recall, he knew about Meera before Liz handed him that list - the guys piecing the shredded paper together found a report with her name on it.
I agree the episode felt off. I liked the idea of The Alchemist, but how does a guy obsessed with genetics and his family not know his daughter is diabetic. I thought they would use that as his reason for being obsessed...trying to find a gene/cure for his daughter.
Setting up Tom seemed to be the real focus of the episode. Who is behind this mystery woman and why?
[Reply]
Silock 11:37 PM 01-21-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I thought the alchemist guy was pretty creepy, but last night's ep also felt 'off' to me. Agree on sowing doubt about Tom's double-life. He sure doesn't look in any way like he's anything but a goofy and somewhat clueless teacher. And I'm wondering if it's red behind the 'substitute teacher' who's seducing him. What if Tom's absolutely nobody, the way he seems, and the whole thing is Red setting him up to get more control over Liz?

I didn't think the alchemist's list was about Meera. I think it was about the dead girl that Red did the computer search for earlier in the season. But maybe I misread that. Anyway, as I recall, he knew about Meera before Liz handed him that list - the guys piecing the shredded paper together found a report with her name on it.
I think it's going to end up that Red is going to investigate the shit out of Tom, and find out he IS up to something, but that he's actually on Liz's side. Maybe someone her mother knows setting her up to be protected.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:49 PM 01-22-2014
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo:
I agree the episode felt off.
I agree with everyone else on this episode. Just didn't feel right.

WTF is up with Tom? He's a mole/agent why risk that to get some strange and piss the target off? Makes no sense.:-)
[Reply]
TheUte 01:09 PM 01-23-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I agree with everyone else on this episode. Just didn't feel right.

WTF is up with Tom? He's a mole/agent why risk that to get some strange and piss the target off? Makes no sense.:-)
I thought the same thing, but Red seems to have a very strong compass of right and wrong, in his eyes. I just don't see him lying to Liz about anything at this point.
[Reply]
frankotank 03:40 PM 01-27-2014
Damn......Red is a bad dude. do NOT piss him off.
for me this latest episode was a reminder of just how bad this guy is. stone cold killer.

and hubby is up to something.......with those stupid fucking harry potter glasses......
[Reply]
RockChalk 04:21 PM 01-28-2014
Good episode last night, imo
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:46 PM 01-28-2014
Yeah, back on track last night.
[Reply]
007 06:24 PM 01-28-2014
BRUTAL
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 09:50 PM 01-28-2014
Interesting plot line for this week's case, and the last 5 minutes were awesome. Spader kills it- pun intended.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:57 PM 01-28-2014
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Interesting plot line for this week's case, and the last 5 minutes were awesome. Spader kills it- pun intended.
I thought that was stupid to have the fertility doctor prescribe the meds. Stands out as a move the story along moment. We only got an hour. Then the show redeems itself with the last 5 minutes. Fantastic tv. Well executed.:-)
[Reply]
frankotank 08:15 AM 01-29-2014
You can't shoot me!
Why not?

:-):-):-) :-)
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 02:07 PM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I thought that was stupid to have the fertility doctor prescribe the meds. Stands out as a move the story along moment. We only got an hour. Then the show redeems itself with the last 5 minutes. Fantastic tv. Well executed.:-)
I'll give you that. I enjoyed the premise of the clinic scenario, and yes I would have liked more than 5 minutes dedicated to the whole Red background story.
[Reply]
Mojo Jojo 05:31 PM 01-29-2014
Much better this week. The writers/creators of this show are either extremely talented or very twisted with villains on the list. (Maybe both)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:18 PM 01-29-2014
That dialog when the mole was returning the security card to the brief in her boss' office

OOOFAAHH!!

That exact same thing had been said like 100 times already, and the writers tried to pass it off as her 'updating' him.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:44 PM 02-06-2014
Spoiler!

To guest star
[Reply]
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up