ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Noise tomorrow
F150 09:59 AM 01-18-2020
Sounds like the broadcasters will be watching noise levels closely and a bunch of Titan fans are speculating the Chiefs won't have the regulars on hand and noise will be less of a factor.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:25 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
There is only one thing that is going to lower the noise tomorrow and that isn't the weather.
Coats, hats and gloves will muffle some of the sound, but based on last weekend there is no reason to believe those attending won't bring the thunder.
even with gloves on you can make noise by beating the seat in front of you and better with gloves so you can beat it all you want without hurting your hands. It makes a loud chopper sound with everybody doing it.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:26 PM 01-18-2020
Rally Towels!

The first 50,000 fans to enter the stadium tomorrow will receive a rally towel! pic.twitter.com/dtOZnoNG0Z

— Arrowhead Stadium (@ArrowheadEvents) January 18, 2020

[Reply]
Rasputin 01:29 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Rally Towels!
DUMB

this would be much better a drum toy with Chiefs logo

[Reply]
BWillie 01:32 PM 01-18-2020
I think we'll be okay. It gets hard to scream in the cold though, after a while your voice & throat gets coarse.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:36 PM 01-18-2020
Arrowhead was as loud last week as it was at the AFCCG last year. Which was louder than the div last year.

It's going to be an absolute nuke tomorrow. This town wants it all and it's prepared to fucking die for that trophy.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 01:49 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I’m assuming “regulars” is a reference to regular Arrowhead fans. Can’t imagine why they would expect crowd to be any different than last week.
If anything, it's the cheese/wine crowd that won't come due to the weather. the die-hards are the ones that will be there....
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:50 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I don't have my normal voice as I have a bit of a throat cold. But you can be damn sure I'll give it what I got.

I arrived at the stadium at th me of the 3rd week of throat crud and cold...I woke up afraid I wouldn't have a voice.....a few shots of crown and honey bourbon....by the second drive I had blown the cobs out of my voice.....

It's science. Yelling really loud at arrowhead can CURE the common cold.

Also.....there needs to be a challenge to titans fans....tell the, they can't cheer louder than Chiefs fans.....and they'll try to outdo the people in red and do the work for us!
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:13 PM 01-18-2020
I'd heard that the replacement seats in the 300 section aren't as conducive to noise making.
[Reply]
wazu 02:16 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I'd heard that the replacement seats in the 300 section aren't as conducive to noise making.
I’ve always felt that beating on seats has limited effect anyway. You have to bend down to do it, which lowers your head, where the real noise is coming from. I focus on just yelling as loud as I can towards the QB.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:24 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Arrowhead was as loud last week as it was at the AFCCG last year. Which was louder than the div last year.

It's going to be an absolute nuke tomorrow. This town wants it all and it's prepared to fucking die for that trophy.
It sounded loud as fuck when we were down 21 and held them to a field goal. I credited the crowed in the GDT.
[Reply]
AustinChief 04:00 PM 01-18-2020

Looks like yelling is the loudest option unless you have a "Super Kazoo".

I did see an article last year about using the empty bud light "bottles" to bang on the seats. That actually sounds like a decent addition to yelling.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:53 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I’ve always felt that beating on seats has limited effect anyway. You have to bend down to do it, which lowers your head, where the real noise is coming from. I focus on just yelling as loud as I can towards the QB.

[Reply]
Lzen 06:05 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I was at both record-breaking games and I still think, the Elway crying to the refs about the crowd noise was the loudest I have ever heard.

My ears were ringing for days.
I was at both record breaking games and they were damn loud. I wasn't at the game where bitch ass Elway cried to the refs but I remember watching on TV. It sounded super loud.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:46 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Cold as fuck? :-)
It was really fucking loud last year and it was like 15.

Everybody’s coat and shit absorbs some of the noise but yelling and everyone beating chairs is loud. Maybe not all time loud but fucking loud.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:05 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by AustinChief:

Looks like yelling is the loudest option unless you have a "Super Kazoo".

I did see an article last year about using the empty bud light "bottles" to bang on the seats. That actually sounds like a decent addition to yelling.
Wow. They found a Charger fan. wow...

Otherwise, good video.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up