ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Not gonna lie, If the Chiefs win on Sunday...
Carlota69 01:18 PM 01-17-2020
...Im gonna cry like a girl.

I am a girl, so it works out in my favor, but man, the eyes begin to well just thinking about the boys FINALLY going to the Super Bowl.

I may just watch this game at home, with no one except my dog, and even then I may put her doggy day care just so she doesn't have to witness my emotions on Sunday...Good or Bad.

Anyone else bringing the kleenex to the watch game? Anyone else watching this game alone?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:19 PM 01-17-2020
Thanks for sharing!
[Reply]
stumppy 01:21 PM 01-17-2020
My dog just stays in the other room when the Chiefs are playing. The roller coaster of mood and emotions are too much for him to deal with.:-)
[Reply]
Tonka83 01:22 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
...Im gonna cry like a girl.

I am a girl, so it works out in my favor, but man, the eyes begin to well just thinking about the boys FINALLY going to the Super Bowl.

I may just watch this game at home, with no one except my dog, and even then I may put her doggy day care just so she doesn't have to witness my emotions on Sunday...Good or Bad.

Anyone else bringing the kleenex to the watch game?

Same and I'm not a girl.
I have several co-workers that want to meet up somewhere for drinks and watch the game together. I said NOPE, I don't want to be around anyone for this one.
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:25 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
Same and I'm not a girl.
I have several co-workers that want to meet up somewhere for drinks and watch the game together. I said NOPE, I don't want to be around anyone for this one.
Exactly. My radio station is hosting a HUGE party at The Westgate and Im being offered an open bar, and Im like FUCK NO! I dont want a bunch of people watching me go thru the emotions. I drink my own tequila thank you
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:26 PM 01-17-2020
We were going to go out but decided to host a few friends and family as I thought I've had my KC/NFL themed game room for 21 years now and it would only to be right to be there if they bring it home.
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:27 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
We were going to go out but decided to host a few friends and family as I thought I've had my KC/NFL themed game room for 21 years now and it would only to be right to be there if they bring it home.
One day Joe, Ill see that room
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:27 PM 01-17-2020
Exactly. My radio station is hosting a HUGE party at The Westgate and Im being offered an open bar, and Im like **** NO! I dont want a bunch of people watching me go thru the emotions. I drink my own tequila thank you
Can the Mrs. and I come over and watch with you?
[Reply]
493rd 01:28 PM 01-17-2020
I will also shed a few tears. I’ve been a fan since 1990 and have pretty much seen it all....except a SB appearance of course. I keep telling my son, who’s 12, how lucky he is to be witnessing a new era in Chiefs football led by Patrick Mahomes. If we win I’ll be pretty emotional for sure.
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:28 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Can the Mrs. and I come over and watch with you?
Are you in town?
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:31 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by 493rd:
I will also shed a few tears. I’ve been a fan since 1990 and have pretty much seen it all....except a SB appearance of course. I keep telling my son, who’s 12, how lucky he is to be witnessing a new era in Chiefs football led by Patrick Mahomes. If we win I’ll be pretty emotional for sure.
I feel even happier for these days bc of those days...The GrPLunk days, the Palko DAZE and of course the Pioli nightmares. Your son is fortunate, but Sunday could be extra magical for us
[Reply]
underEJ 01:31 PM 01-17-2020
I have been thinking I have allergies acting up the last week or so, but I kind of think now that I'm just really emotional about this week. I was sitting in a damn meeting an hour ago with watery eyes. I'm not crying its just watery, but they aren't irritated like an allergy. And everyone at work is joining my bandwagon at least for this week so every few minutes someone with shout "go chiefs" at me. This did not happen last year.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:31 PM 01-17-2020
Are you in town?
Nah, it'd be awesome to watch it with you though. :-)

We'll be there Feb. 22-25.
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:33 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by underEJ:
I have been thinking I have allergies acting up the last week or so, but I kind of think now that I'm just really emotional about this week. I was sitting in a damn meeting an hour ago with watery eyes. I'm not crying its just watery, but they aren't irritated like an allergy. And everyone at work is joining my bandwagon at least for this week so every few minutes someone with shout "go chiefs" at me. This did not happen last year.
Same here...My eyes just start welling up, and I realize Im feeling so emotional and so incredbily excited for Sunday. Honestly I wanna blow their fucking doors off so we can just relax and know were going to SB early so I can get this "cry" out in the 3rd quarter lol
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:34 PM 01-17-2020
No man should ever ball over a sporting event. The players don’t even do that.

Nor should he shout profanities or yell but I’m guilty of that so I’ll let it slide.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up