ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones practicing Friday [is ACTIVE]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:55 AM 01-17-2020
I’m sure it’s limited, but this is very positive.

https://twitter.com/herbieteope/stat...219580417?s=21
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:34 PM 01-17-2020
I don't think he's playing - but he will for the SB.
[Reply]
milkshock 01:36 PM 01-17-2020
Don’t want a repeat of the Berry debacle in last years title games.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:45 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Don’t want a repeat of the Berry debacle in last years title games.
You could sign Berry off the street right now and he wouldn't be any worse than Berry was in last year's title game.

He was a fucking disaster.

If we lost Dan, Watts AND Fuller you could plug Lucas into that spot alongside Mathieu and get better results than we got with Berry on the field last season.
[Reply]
milkshock 01:49 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You could sign Berry off the street right now and he wouldn't be any worse than Berry was in last year's title game.

He was a fucking disaster.

If we lost Dan, Watts AND Fuller you could plug Lucas into that spot alongside Mathieu and get better results than we got with Berry on the field last season.

That’s why I’m hoping Jones is actually in a position to play effectively rather than being pushed into it because it could backfire.
[Reply]
boilertiger 01:59 PM 01-17-2020
I still doubt he does much but this is a good sign if we can make it through this game.

I was honestly concerned about him playing in the Super Bowl.

If this results in a Kevin Durant type injury then Clark Hunt will need to have Chris' back at contract time.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:00 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by milkshock:
That’s why I’m hoping Jones is actually in a position to play effectively rather than being pushed into it because it could backfire.
Ah, I see what you're saying.

Nah, Andy and co appear to be approaching this with eyes wide open. They sat him last week when he was struggling to push off.

I think if they activate him it will be in lieu of Dorian O'Daniel and not a DL. They'll have him on a snap count but it will be IN ADDITION to the contributions they expect from the rest of the DL rotation and not instead of it.

Berry was counted on to replace a starter. Jones will likely be used to spell 'em.
[Reply]
Groves 04:49 PM 01-17-2020
Yeah, the no-show from the DL in that game was more frustrating than anything else that happened in that game. I mean they did NOTHING.

Let’s not get things twisted. ONE member of the DL did SOMETHING significant near the end of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BossChief 05:47 PM 01-17-2020
Ah, I see what you're saying.

Nah, Andy and co appear to be approaching this with eyes wide open. They sat him last week when he was struggling to push off.

I think if they activate him it will be in lieu of Dorian O'Daniel and not a DL. They'll have him on a snap count but it will be IN ADDITION to the contributions they expect from the rest of the DL rotation and not instead of it.

Berry was counted on to replace a starter. Jones will likely be used to spell 'em.
That’s exactly what we need from Jones.

Let Nnadi, Saunders, Pennel and Williams try to beat up that Ogre they have at RB.

Fire Jones out of a cannon at Tannehill.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 05:50 PM 01-17-2020
Would be a win even if he's just put in the game situationally.

Sent from my SM-G9730 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:04 PM 01-17-2020
Ol' Big Dick Chris is ready to lay the hammer down on some bitch named Cryan' Trannyhill.
[Reply]
philfree 06:08 PM 01-17-2020
It would be great to have Jones out there this Sunday but he's not the key to stopping Baby Zilla. Pennel, Saunders and Ragland are the guys who need to step up to get that done.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:20 PM 01-17-2020
Good news. Hope he plays. But the Chiefs don't need him to beat the Titans.

Pre-snap alignments and reads were problems in the last game against the Titans. Mainly against the run game. The players have done better since then, so I hope they stay dialed in this time around. (The coaches can only do so much from the sidelines.) Suggs can really help in this area, if he chooses to be an "on-the-field-coach." There's not much he hasn't seen in his many years. Hopefully, the entire defensive benefits from it in this game. Tannehill had 181 yds passing vs. the Chiefs in the first game. He's not going to beat KC with his arm. Chiefs slow down the Titan's running game and they win. Probably by a lot. :-)

[Reply]
Halfcan 08:39 PM 01-17-2020
Jones is going to break Henry in half.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:29 PM 01-17-2020
Based on Jones’ media availability today, I doubt he suits up. He didn’t exactly sound confident. He towed the company line and was not his usual jovial self.

Crossing fingers he plays...
[Reply]
BWillie 10:47 PM 01-17-2020
Even if he does play he wont have that explosive first jump. I hope he sits out and we get to use him in the Suparrr Bewll
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up