ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones practicing Friday [is ACTIVE]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:55 AM 01-17-2020
I’m sure it’s limited, but this is very positive.

https://twitter.com/herbieteope/stat...219580417?s=21
[Reply]
493rd 12:03 PM 01-17-2020
Very encouraging
[Reply]
Frazod 12:03 PM 01-17-2020
Thank God.
[Reply]
-King- 12:04 PM 01-17-2020
Even if he's not 100% just his presence alone will be huge.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:05 PM 01-17-2020
we need all big boys available this week.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:05 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I'm curious about our pass rush from the game against the Texans. We did get to Watson a few times, but he also had a lot of time to throw on plays where our pass rush was shut down. But I wonder if part of that was the DL maintaining strict gap control for fear of Watson running. Tannehill is athletic but he's not quite Watson, so my thought is the DL will have more room to freelance on obvious passing downs.
We had 5 sacks on the Texans and you wanna bitch about not having a pass rush..... GTFO
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:05 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I'm curious about our pass rush from the game against the Texans. We did get to Watson a few times, but he also had a lot of time to throw on plays where our pass rush was shut down. But I wonder if part of that was the DL maintaining strict gap control for fear of Watson running. Tannehill is athletic but he's not quite Watson, so my thought is the DL will have more room to freelance on obvious passing downs.
I think a big part of it was not having an interior rush, and yeah, like you said, gap control and not letting him bounce outside.
[Reply]
notorious 12:06 PM 01-17-2020
Not going to get excited until he rapes is first lineman.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:08 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, the no-show from the DL in that game was more frustrating than anything else that happened in that game. I mean they did NOTHING.
It was all the more satisfying to see Frank Clark get that sack on Brady this year. Seeing Ford and Houston get schemed out of the game entirely was disappointing, but opened the door to go get Clark. You can’t scheme a healthy Frank Clark out of the game.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:10 PM 01-17-2020
Come on people he was at practice yesterday going through the stretching drills. This is not new news and doesn't really mean anything.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:12 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Come on people he was at practice yesterday going through the stretching drills. This is not new news and doesn't really mean anything.
going from DNP to LP is definitely news.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:13 PM 01-17-2020
No he didn’t. Lol.

And he didn’t wear a helmet yesterday either. It’s not the same at all.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:18 PM 01-17-2020
Let's hope for the best. Even a tiny fibrous tear in the gastrocnemius can be aggravated.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:18 PM 01-17-2020
He was a huge factor in the last matchup. Got at Tannehill a few times and was disruptive. I still doubt he’s active Sunday, but if he is it will be exciting. Even if he’s active, Pennel and Nnadi should start so our DL is a brick wall against the run. Rotate Saunders in and then have Jones in on second and third and long situations.

We dimply can’t afford to give up 7 and 8 yard runs on first down and the Titans will be going for every 4th down and won’t be kicking field goals, either (their kicker is garbage) so being able to stop the running game is going to be HUGE.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:21 PM 01-17-2020
:-)

It’s great news (if it’s not just a game by Andy) because yesterday Jones went through a check before practice and Burkholter and Spags didn’t let him go. The fact he’s practicing today means he has a chance at playing.

I’d love to see him cause another sack strip in the game.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:23 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No he didn’t. Lol.

And he didn’t wear a helmet yesterday either. It’s not the same at all.
I guess you didn't see the tweets with him around the other players and then also with Spags going through the stretching drills.
I don't know that the helmet means much it is just another part of the uniform at practice.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up