ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 26
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 08:42 AM 01-17-2020
See this thread for more context, but the gist is that we're going to send a CPer or two to the AFCCG who wouldn't otherwise be going! The rules:

(donation links removed)

List of entries (ordered by winning rank):
Spoiler!

List of donors:
Spoiler!

Total donated: $1,832.60 from 60 donors

[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:48 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
You're kind of a judgmental douche, but I somewhat agree with your premise. I think I'd prefer to be taken off the list of potential winners. I could buy a ticket and go if I really wanted to. I'd feel kind of guilty winning and receiving a hand out.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come across as a judgemental douche. I was just saying that I wouldn't feel right myself by entering if I didn't contribute. I'm not even trying to say that I'm offended. Please, by all means, leave your name on the list.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:50 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
If I win, I want box seats next to Clark hunts box :-)
If we shut it down right now, we'd be looking at middle upper deck between the 20s, but we'll see where things land. :-)
[Reply]
wutamess 11:55 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I'm glad that you posted all of the donors. The winner owes all of them a big thank you. That said, it's a shame there are a lot of people that entered without donating. I know that it's not a requirement, but it should be. I, personally wouldn't have felt right about asking to be entered without making a donation. Even if it's just $5. I bet that everyone who entered and didn't donate blew more money than that on beer, tobacco, fast food, etc... in the past week.
I'm rarely on here to post but this struck a nerve... This has to be one of the most assholeish post in the history of CP.

No one asked you to make the people that didn't give shit feel bad. The thread topic CLEARLY stated you don't have to donate to be entered. You're such a douche! Why don't you donate more to counter your "doucheness" since you're so high up there (on that horse)?

Done ranting!
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:58 AM 01-17-2020
Unfortunately I am not able to participate in this but just wanted to say that this is beyond cool! This place has always rocked but this is a new high point!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:59 AM 01-17-2020
Awesome that the initial goal has been met. Time to bump it higher (OP needs to fix his shit)
[Reply]
DaFace 12:01 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Awesome that the initial goal has been met. Time to bump it higher (OP needs to fix his shit)
:-) Fine. I reworded it.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:02 PM 01-17-2020
I already have tickets, so I didn't enter, but it's a giveaway not a raffle. I've never donated to the site so I figured I could do a little bit of good and get karma on my (our) side. Plus I had $25 in venmo from fantasy football winnings I was just gonna lose playing poker.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 12:08 PM 01-17-2020
I donated and would like to be entered for the tickets. Great idea and thanks to all of the donors. Go Chiefs!
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 12:14 PM 01-17-2020
I vote for more seats rather than better seats, if the donations keep rolling in.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:18 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
I vote for more seats rather than better seats, if the donations keep rolling in.
Yeah, that's my plan. Get two pairs if we can swing it. Beyond that, get better seats. (It takes $450 to get in the lower bowl right now.)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:19 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by wutamess:
I'm rarely on here to post but this struck a nerve... This has to be one of the most assholeish post in the history of CP.

No one asked you to make the people that didn't give shit feel bad. The thread topic CLEARLY stated you don't have to donate to be entered. You're such a douche! Why don't you donate more to counter your "doucheness" since you're so high up there (on that horse)?

Done ranting!
Nice! You read this post, but not the other two where I say that I'm sorry for coming across wrong and where I'm good with someone winning that didn't contribute. But, you've always been a knee jerk reaction guy that likes to rant. So, you're opinion means nothing to me.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:21 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I entered you (assuming you'd then give it to your brother). I mainly just don't want people randomly nominating other CPers without being sure that they'd actually go.
I don’t see how anyone could appreciate it more.
[Reply]
kepp 12:28 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That was crazy fast - we've already got enough to make this happen! Now the seats get better as more donations come in, and if we go crazy and top $1,200 or so, we'll double up and draw two pairs.
Heh...we're averaging over $200 / hour
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:29 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I donated and would like to put my brother’s name in. He works with at risk kids trying to help them make better decisions and being there for them when the parents aren’t. He has been a hard core fan for 45 years. Doesn’t have a lot of money. I got him and me gblowfish’s tickets last season for a game. He never stops talking about how cool it was going back to Arrowhead. He lives in Springfield now.
i assumed this was going to get people that post here to the game...wouldnt this be kind of defeating that purpose?
[Reply]
DaFace 12:32 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
i assumed this was going to get people that post here to the game...wouldnt this be kind of defeating that purpose?
I was torn about it, but it's hard to draw a line with what people can do with the tickets if they win. Definitely wasn't my intention to give tickets to non-CPers though.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 26
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up