ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2019 Arrowhead Tailgating Thread****
luv 09:37 AM 09-20-2019
1/19/2019 - AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - Gates open at 9am (or earlier if traffic is backed up)

Lzen and his crew will be at their normal spot, which is as close to G29 as possible. He is very good about posting the morning of to let everyone know where they ended up, so keep an eye out.

The Springfield/Topeka crew (including yours truly and 007) will be across the street from our usual spot in the median near F24. We will be in Lot N. I will try to get on the morning of to post the nearest lot marker once we get there. Long story short, we will be in along the road in Lot N across from F/24.

Last I talked to Monty, his crew will also be in Lot N, but closer to Gate 6. They will have the usual Chiefs flag and beer flag. He was feeling under the weather and unsure if he would be able to go, but I'm sure he'll keep us posted if he's going to be there.

As usual, grill space will be available (I'm sure the same is true at all tailgates). You are welcome to bring food items (side dishes are welcome, too) or barter for food with beer (or other adult beverages). I've never met anyone from this sight that wasn't actually really cool in real life, so don't let any possible beefs with anyone on here stop you from stopping by any of these tailgates. Also remember, there are others at these tailgates who do not post on this board. My crew knows what people mean when they come around looking for luv...lol. Just in case, though, my name is actually LeAnn.

ALSO, all of these tailgates are located on the end of the stadium that says ARROWHEAD (the other side says CHIEFS).
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:09 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Be safe. Anyone tell me the road conditions in kc? We plan on driving up tomorrow
It was fine this afternoon and evening for me... near KCI was a tiny bit slow (60s instead of 70), and south of downtown was fine.
[Reply]
Coogs 09:17 PM 01-17-2020
My son and I will be there again this year. Might pop in and say hey again to a tailgate or two.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:24 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by MontyKC:
So weather wise how should I dress? I'm in the lower level and considering wearing a ski bib and thermals. Will that be too much?
Stop at a Wal-mart and buy whole feet warmers. They are not the toe warmers, but cover your whole foot. Best $1.97 you could spend.
[Reply]
007 10:01 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Stop at a Wal-mart and buy whole feet warmers. They are not the toe warmers, but cover your whole foot. Best $1.97 you could spend.
Always figured those would bunch up and be annoying
[Reply]
stevieray 10:21 PM 01-17-2020
I've got some Private Stock JRieger & Co Whiskey that I'd break out for a Planet toast.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:32 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
Always figured those would bunch up and be annoying
These stick to the bottom of your sock or your shoe with a light adesive and are fairly then. They are a godsend... Trust me.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HotHands-...esive/17209320

only $1.97 in the store

I'm going to try and stop by the tailgate by gate 6 N. That's where you are usually, right? If so, I will bring you a pair.
[Reply]
007 10:38 PM 01-17-2020
These stick to the bottom of your sock or your shoe with a light adesive and are fairly then. They are a godsend... Trust me.

only $1.97 in the store

I'm going to try and stop by the tailgate by gate 6 N. That's where you are usually, right? If so, I will bring you a pair.
I'm actually at the other end of N.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:42 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
I'm actually at the other end of N.
Are you at the one with Luv?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:55 PM 01-17-2020
I'm gonna get there early this time guys.

When ya'll setting up?
[Reply]
007 11:26 PM 01-17-2020
Are you at the one with Luv?
Yep
[Reply]
007 11:28 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm gonna get there early this time guys.

When ya'll setting up?
Same place as last week

Oops

I mean we are setting up when the parking lot opens at 9
[Reply]
stevieray 11:31 PM 01-17-2020

only $1.97 in the store

That's Monty's tailgate.
[Reply]
luv 07:30 AM 01-18-2020
Looks like we will have the portable deep fryer there for buffalo chicken legs.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:58 PM 01-18-2020
I won't be there to bring Playoff Bourbon, which according to history means the Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl.

Have fun, guys and gals.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 03:40 PM 01-18-2020
So where's teh best place to go? We won't know anyone!!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up