ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2019 Arrowhead Tailgating Thread****
luv 09:37 AM 09-20-2019
1/19/2019 - AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - Gates open at 9am (or earlier if traffic is backed up)

Lzen and his crew will be at their normal spot, which is as close to G29 as possible. He is very good about posting the morning of to let everyone know where they ended up, so keep an eye out.

The Springfield/Topeka crew (including yours truly and 007) will be across the street from our usual spot in the median near F24. We will be in Lot N. I will try to get on the morning of to post the nearest lot marker once we get there. Long story short, we will be in along the road in Lot N across from F/24.

Last I talked to Monty, his crew will also be in Lot N, but closer to Gate 6. They will have the usual Chiefs flag and beer flag. He was feeling under the weather and unsure if he would be able to go, but I'm sure he'll keep us posted if he's going to be there.

As usual, grill space will be available (I'm sure the same is true at all tailgates). You are welcome to bring food items (side dishes are welcome, too) or barter for food with beer (or other adult beverages). I've never met anyone from this sight that wasn't actually really cool in real life, so don't let any possible beefs with anyone on here stop you from stopping by any of these tailgates. Also remember, there are others at these tailgates who do not post on this board. My crew knows what people mean when they come around looking for luv...lol. Just in case, though, my name is actually LeAnn.

ALSO, all of these tailgates are located on the end of the stadium that says ARROWHEAD (the other side says CHIEFS).
[Reply]
luv 09:43 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
LUV ON THE ROCKS... AIN'T NO BIG SURPRISE
Eh. I'm not the same person I used to be. Motherhood puts things into perspective. I'll probably still just have my usual three beers, but just throw in a shot or two. Just the thought of having the opportunity to sleep in past 6:40 Monday morning has me excited...lol.
[Reply]
Hydrae 12:34 PM 10-07-2019
So for the first time in my life I will be attending the game this week. I have followed the Chiefs since 91 and seen them several times in Houston but this will be my first chance to get to mecca (Arrowhead).

My son (Texans fan) and I will be driving up from Austin on Saturday, arriving early evening hopefully. I would love to find a few of the CP degenerates before the game!

Otherwise we will just wander the parking lot enjoying the scene.
[Reply]
luv 10:21 AM 10-10-2019
Updated OP

Last week's tailgate was perfect. I LOVE afternoon tailgating. Anyway, my boyfriend ended up bringing buffalo drumsticks (instead of small and messy wings), and they were a hit. Looks like we discovered a new staple (along with my dad's bacon wrapped stuffed peppers).
[Reply]
luv 10:23 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
So for the first time in my life I will be attending the game this week. I have followed the Chiefs since 91 and seen them several times in Houston but this will be my first chance to get to mecca (Arrowhead).

My son (Texans fan) and I will be driving up from Austin on Saturday, arriving early evening hopefully. I would love to find a few of the CP degenerates before the game!

Otherwise we will just wander the parking lot enjoying the scene.
Stop on by! I'll be there until about 11am. I hate the huge crowds by waiting until 11:20 to walk in. We are opponent fan friendly...for the most part. :-)

I'll be wearing a Will Shields jersey.
[Reply]
luv 08:31 AM 10-24-2019
Updated OP. Unless I win some tickets (not planning on it), I won't be attending this game. My boyfriend's birthday is Monday, so part of his present is letting him take his best friend to the game and having a guys day.
[Reply]
007 08:55 AM 10-24-2019
I miss one game and now I'm a question mark?
[Reply]
luv 08:57 AM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I miss one game and now I'm a question mark?
Fixed! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:39 AM 10-24-2019
See you guys Sunday. Gonna try to bring a Mahomes.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:53 PM 10-24-2019
See you guys Sunday. Gonna try to bring the biggest homer on here when it comes to the Chiefs defense (hi, Clay).
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 10-24-2019

[Reply]
luv 03:05 PM 10-24-2019
Man, I miss ONE game...

Tailgating, regardless of where you do it, is always so much better before night games. Enjoy!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:37 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
Updated OP.

Also for this Sunday's pre-game:
https://www.chiefs.com/lightuparrowh...Ph5XE7aMzfx68c

I failed at this at the Colts game...I don't know what I did wrong but I must not have downloaded the app right or something. It was pretty cool to see though.
[Reply]
007 03:42 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
See you guys Sunday. Gonna try to bring the biggest homer on here when it comes to the Chiefs defense (hi, Clay).
Whoa!
[Reply]
Lzen 10:27 AM 10-25-2019
007, you should drop by our tailgate. :-)
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 10:47 AM 10-25-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
007, you should drop by our tailgate. :-)
I'm gonna stop by 007s tailgate. If there's time, I'll try to swing by and say hello.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up