ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 39
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>CW: The Flash
keg in kc 02:22 PM 05-15-2014
Time to give it its own thread...

[Reply]
keg in kc 05:31 AM 12-11-2014
I don't think they're going to answer everything halfway through the season. Red herring/something to keep people speculating through the hiatus.

(I'm also in the Eddie camp)
[Reply]
JD10367 03:23 PM 12-11-2014
It can't be the wheelchair guy unless he jumps in time to come back and kick his own ass.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 04:25 PM 12-11-2014
Originally Posted by JD10367:
It can't be the wheelchair guy unless he jumps in time to come back and kick his own ass.
^this. He was in the same room with the cops watching surveillance video when yellow suit guy got trapped.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 07:35 PM 12-11-2014
Originally Posted by JD10367:
we knew he had some sort of time travel capability going on since the pilot episode..
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:21 PM 12-12-2014
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
^this. He was in the same room with the cops watching surveillance video when yellow suit guy got trapped.
Could the suit be remote controllable?
[Reply]
Valiant 05:37 AM 12-13-2014
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Could the suit be remote controllable?
Flash once fully powered can travel in time. I assume reverse already can. That is why he was getting the parts. Allows him to travel faster. So future him has it
Goes back to kill barrys mom to make sure events happen.

barry goes back with him to stop him. Fails.
[Reply]
thabear04 12:50 AM 12-14-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Flash once fully powered can travel in time. I assume reverse already can. That is why he was getting the parts. Allows him to travel faster. So future him has it
Goes back to kill barrys mom to make sure events happen.

barry goes back with him to stop him. Fails.
I really never followed the flash growing up but it pretty cool for a show. I like how its leading up to wonder when they gonna show that gorilla. And how come can stand up when he in that room. And when Flash went mad when he had those red eyes why was that guy driving the van.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:06 PM 01-08-2015

[Reply]
keg in kc 03:28 PM 01-11-2015
No surprise, but renewed today for fall 2015.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:58 AM 01-21-2015
Re-watched the midseason finale, liked it more the second time. Still not sure what the deal with reverse flash is or how it all ties in with the future. Or the past. Really looking forward to seeing how they wrap all this up. Obviously the doc's been trying to speed him up for some reason, theme all season so far, and I wonder if he somehow let the reverse flash out to motivate Barry. I liked the conflict between doc and Joe tonight. Good episode all around.
[Reply]
thabear04 11:26 PM 01-27-2015
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Ragged Robin 11:30 PM 01-27-2015
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Spoiler!
uhhh they revealed he was reverse-flash several episodes ago..
[Reply]
thabear04 12:00 AM 01-28-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
uhhh they revealed he was reverse-flash several episodes ago..
Yeah I know that but I thought it was only the suit.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:11 AM 01-28-2015
Cavanaugh openly admitted he was Reverse Flash during winter press tour a month ago. But tonight was the first time they showed him doing anything...flashy. And the first mention of the speed force. And that finally gave us a reason why he needed tachyons.

I think they're setting up something more interesting than just 'wells is reverse flash' though. Maybe Wells traveled back in time via speed force and his abilities are being interfered with by whoever is current day reverse flash, or just being out of 'his' time? And he's (ruthlessly) training and protecting Barry in order ready him for whatever event was alluded to in the future article referenced in the coda of the pilot episode?

He's a villain, maybe THE villain this season but I just get the feeling there's more to it.

In any case I'm really digging the show.
[Reply]
JD10367 08:36 AM 01-28-2015
I think there's definitely more to it. In an early episode when Wells was looking into the future with his device, there was a headline about the Flash still missing. My inference was that the Flash is needed in the future and something has happened to him (dead? missing? powerless?) and Wells is very concerned with righting this and making sure the Flash is happy and healthy and well-trained and ready to fight evil. But his character seems like one of those "the ends justifies the means even if it means killing a shitload of people if it means I save even more shitloads of people". He seems like the kind of guy who could rationalize killing Barry's mother if it means Barry ends up saving millions of lives in the future.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 39
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up