ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Not gonna lie, If the Chiefs win on Sunday...
Carlota69 01:18 PM 01-17-2020
...Im gonna cry like a girl.

I am a girl, so it works out in my favor, but man, the eyes begin to well just thinking about the boys FINALLY going to the Super Bowl.

I may just watch this game at home, with no one except my dog, and even then I may put her doggy day care just so she doesn't have to witness my emotions on Sunday...Good or Bad.

Anyone else bringing the kleenex to the watch game? Anyone else watching this game alone?
[Reply]
Carlota69 09:29 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
The prospect of winning the Lamar Hunt Trophy at Arrowhead, with Clark hoisting it and all the fans and stuff...shit there will be so many man tears it will be impossible for me not to lose it.

Getting to the SB is almost...ALMOST as important as winning it. But for now, just the thought of that trophy being given to us at Arrowhead...I'm misty eyed already.
Yep. The thought of the Hunt Triphy finally being hoisted by Clark, so many tears will flow
[Reply]
JakeF 09:44 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Exactly. My radio station is hosting a HUGE party at The Westgate and Im being offered an open bar, and Im like FUCK NO! I dont want a bunch of people watching me go thru the emotions. I drink my own tequila thank you
yep

I'm way too volatile to watch these big games around a bunch of people.
[Reply]
Otter 05:12 PM 01-19-2020
I wonder what Carlota is doing right now?
[Reply]
JakeF 05:13 PM 01-19-2020
*hands Carlota a tissue*
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up