ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2019 Arrowhead Tailgating Thread****
luv 09:37 AM 09-20-2019
1/19/2019 - AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - Gates open at 9am (or earlier if traffic is backed up)

Lzen and his crew will be at their normal spot, which is as close to G29 as possible. He is very good about posting the morning of to let everyone know where they ended up, so keep an eye out.

The Springfield/Topeka crew (including yours truly and 007) will be across the street from our usual spot in the median near F24. We will be in Lot N. I will try to get on the morning of to post the nearest lot marker once we get there. Long story short, we will be in along the road in Lot N across from F/24.

Last I talked to Monty, his crew will also be in Lot N, but closer to Gate 6. They will have the usual Chiefs flag and beer flag. He was feeling under the weather and unsure if he would be able to go, but I'm sure he'll keep us posted if he's going to be there.

As usual, grill space will be available (I'm sure the same is true at all tailgates). You are welcome to bring food items (side dishes are welcome, too) or barter for food with beer (or other adult beverages). I've never met anyone from this sight that wasn't actually really cool in real life, so don't let any possible beefs with anyone on here stop you from stopping by any of these tailgates. Also remember, there are others at these tailgates who do not post on this board. My crew knows what people mean when they come around looking for luv...lol. Just in case, though, my name is actually LeAnn.

ALSO, all of these tailgates are located on the end of the stadium that says ARROWHEAD (the other side says CHIEFS).
[Reply]
stevieray 09:31 AM 01-21-2020
...planet tailgate
Attached: output (3).jpg (101.9 KB) 
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:36 AM 01-21-2020
:-)

Who's the gal with the puppets? See her on TV all the time?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up