Spoiler!
http://insider.espn.com/nfl/draft201...fl-draft-order
[Reply]
In58men 10:34 AM 12-13-2017
Too bad we don’t have a 1st round pick.
[Reply]
hitchief 02:45 PM 12-13-2017
This team doesn't need many picks.

We are set to take over the AFC next year with Pat at the helm. Nobody will stop us and that pick we gave up is the cost for a Superbowl next year!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:45 PM 12-13-2017
:-)

Would LOVE IT if the Broncos take Josh Allen.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:45 PM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by hitchief:

We are set to take over the AFC next year with Pat at the helm. Nobody will stop us and that pick we gave up is the cost for a Superbowl next year!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:44 AM 12-14-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Would LOVE IT if the Broncos take Josh Allen.
Paxton Lynch was raw, and about the nicest thing you can say about him for the time being is "he's still too raw."

Elway thought he was being smart when he saved all that cash by making Semen his stopgap.

So now according to McShay, the Broncos will fix all of their problems by drafting a prospect more raw than Mahomes, Watson, or Trubisky (or Paxton Lynch for that matter). In the meantime they will start... Lynch? They'll sign Cousins for a short term deal even though the entire reason Cousins hasn't signed with Washington is he isn't interested in short term deals?

I don't get the logic of that pick according to McShay.

That being said, I would also be giddy to see them take Allen.
[Reply]
hitchief 03:48 PM 12-14-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
What? I've been told that the only reason we ever lose a game is because Alex sucks. Getting rid of him gets rid of not being able to run, find wide open wr's running all over the place, will help our D by not scoring enough points or converting enough 3rd downs. Am I missing something?
[Reply]
Coogs 07:37 PM 12-14-2017
What? I've been told that the only reason we ever lose a game is because Alex sucks. Getting rid of him gets rid of not being able to run, find wide open wr's running all over the place, will help our D by not scoring enough points or converting enough 3rd downs. Am I missing something?
Maybe Clark Hunt saying this summer that it was going to take Veach 3 or 4 years to turn this roster into a Super Bowl contender? You might have missed that.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:37 AM 12-15-2017

This team needs help virtually everywhere across the board.

At this point for KC, its BPA.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:16 AM 12-25-2019
2020 edition:

https://youtu.be/AY07s4uaJaw
[Reply]
Coogs 08:59 AM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
2020 edition:

https://youtu.be/AY07s4uaJaw
Has us taking Fulton, CB, LSU

Has Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
and Dobbins, RB, Ohio State

going right after us to the Patriots and 49ers.
[Reply]
Chargem 02:27 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Has us taking Fulton, CB, LSU

Has Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
and Dobbins, RB, Ohio State

going right after us to the Patriots and 49ers.
Would be very surprised if Fulton is there that late.
[Reply]
Up