Miami Dolphins (0-2)
at
Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1)

9/24
7:20pm CST
on NFL Network
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:47 PM 09-24-2020
Plus, they just barely beat this JAC team, that couldn't do anything really with MIA. So what gives?
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:49 PM 09-24-2020
JAC doesn't even have a pass rush . . .
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:54 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Still haven't seen them play a down, but when I skimmed their stats I kind of felt the same. And considering their offense is pretty simple really you have to wonder what's holding them back, if anything.
I've seen both of the Titans games. They ran the ball a ton in both games (Henry had 31 carries and 25 carries respectively) but not real effectively. Tannehill carved up Jacksonville's defense about the same way Fitzpatrick did.

The big difference is that Tennessee's pass rush was just pretty much absent both against Denver and against Jacksonville. Miami's defense looked a lot better tonight than Tennessee did in week 2.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:58 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I've seen both of the Titans games. They ran the ball a ton in both games (Henry had 31 carries and 25 carries respectively) but not real effectively. Tannehill carved up Jacksonville's defense about the same way Fitzpatrick did.

The big difference is that Tennessee's pass rush was just pretty much absent both against Denver and against Jacksonville. Miami's defense looked a lot better tonight than Tennessee did in week 2.
IIRC, it took MIA about half the season to get their shit together. And no one had a preseason, plus I noticed that MIA was playing several rookies tonight. Maybe it just took MIA a couple games to figure out how to play defense. The one thing I've noticed about Flores is that he seems to be able to make chicken salad . . .
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up