-Taken from ChiefsWire
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:10 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Don't think it's official yet, but it looks like Ward might play:
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/list...-chart-week-3/

-Taken from ChiefsWire
From your link:

Keep in mind that these depth charts are assembled by the team’s PR staff and not the coaching staff. It may not accurately reflect what happens on game day, especially since it’s crafted earlier in the week before the team has practiced or made any significant transactions.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:51 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
From your link:

Keep in mind that these depth charts are assembled by the team’s PR staff and not the coaching staff. It may not accurately reflect what happens on game day, especially since it’s crafted earlier in the week before the team has practiced or made any significant transactions.
Yes, which is why I wrote "I don't think this is official yet . . ."

Learn to read.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:59 PM 09-23-2020

Learn to read.
Your trying to find hope in a depth chart constructed by the PR staff. The coaching staff probably doesn't know if he's gonna play yet, so I really doubt that the PR staff knows shit.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:05 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Your trying to find hope in a depth chart constructed by the PR staff. The coaching staff probably doesn't know if he's gonna play yet, so I really doubt that the PR staff knows shit.
Eh, probably. I'm really just jonesing really hard for a smoke. Patches and gum only go so far. I need information. About any of them. Would take my mind off the whole "I need to eat a pack of cigarettes right now" thing.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:13 PM 09-23-2020
Clark and Sammy gonna be ready to go, right?
[Reply]
MGRS13 06:18 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Clark and Sammy gonna be ready to go, right?
I would think there is zero percent chance Sammy is playing. That was a vicious hit. I doubt he can still be in a room with the lights on.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:37 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
I would think there is zero percent chance Sammy is playing. That was a vicious hit. I doubt he can still be in a room with the lights on.
I believe Sammy Tweeted that he was fine and planning to play. We’ll see.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:51 PM 09-23-2020
They haven’t even started practicing for the game yet and no official injury report has been released.

This depth chart means nothing.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:58 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
I don’t even think he’s in the concussion protocol.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:03 PM 09-23-2020

Learn to read.
And you can just go fuck yourself with your mom's favorite chrome dildo, Fuckhole.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:04 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
They haven’t even started practicing for the game yet and no official injury report has been released.

This depth chart means nothing.
Yeah, someone else reminded me that even though it's Wednesday, they didn't practice because MNF. I got it. I'm putting a new nic patch on right now so I can use my whole brain in about 30 minutes.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:04 PM 09-23-2020
Eh, probably. I'm really just jonesing really hard for a smoke. Patches and gum only go so far. I need information. About any of them. Would take my mind off the whole "I need to eat a pack of cigarettes right now" thing.
You should stick to PFF ratings because clearly, that's your level of understanding
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:05 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
And you can just go **** yourself with your mom's favorite chrome dildo, ****hole.
yada yada yada. When you're sucking my cock you never this sweet. Now shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:06 PM 09-23-2020
yada yada yada. When you're sucking my cock you never this sweet. Now shut the fuck up.

Sorry, I don't swing that way but I'm sure your tiny cock will appeal to someone, somewhere, sometime.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up