ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 85
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:17 AM 02-22-2019
I'll preface this by saying that I hate the Patriots, but at the same time...c'mon. The guy's been hanging out in clubs with young women for 20 years, hasn't he? And he's as rich as the entire cast of Friends, including Gunther the coffee guy. Did anyone think that he wasn't hiring prostitutes on a regular basis?

If the trafficking part is real, then that's obviously bad. But I'm skeptical of that, given the types of women that he can afford. I suspect that every prostitute who gets arrested these days immediately yells that she's been trafficked, because it's a complete get out of jail free card.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:17 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
Prostitution shouldn't be illegal. Legalize it. Regulate it. Tax it.

[Reply]
Amnorix 11:18 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This is a really good point, and the only part of this story that affects me.

Even if forced out, I'd imagine it would just go to Jonathan Kraft early. The transition has been underway for quite some time already.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:18 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Nothing wrong with a rub and tug operation. Its hard to tax that is why its illegal.
Well, except when the girls are brought here against their will.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:19 AM 02-22-2019
Unless the women are victims of human trafficking, which these women were.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:19 AM 02-22-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Beethoven 11:19 AM 02-22-2019
Slimy organization from top to bottom.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 11:20 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Sounds like it was a massage parlor. Doubtful it’s some mega human trafficking thing.
Why? There were some massage parlor’s busted in SWMO recently. The reports are that women came to the US promised some type of job in California, then taken to various parts of the US. They were then forced to take drugs until hooked and lived in the basement of the massage parlour.

They get busted, owner is somebody in California that local people can’t track down. One of the places reopened 6 months later doing the same thing in the same location, it will take a few months before it gets busted again.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:22 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Even if forced out, I'd imagine it would just go to Jonathan Kraft early. The transition has been underway for quite some time already.
If he were forced out (huge 'if'), are you really delusional enough to think that he could just transfer control to his son? Or does his son independently have 3.8bn to spend on the team and a different last name?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:22 AM 02-22-2019
No wonder the Patriots seem to always perform poorly in Miami.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:22 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
The Ermines one step closer to being franchised!
If this drives the franchise value down to my price point, I'm definitely buying it and naming them the Ermines. And I'll move them down to Rhode Island just to screw over Maine.

(And by the way, Maine has moved up to 49 on my list after dealing with a psycho bed and breakfast owner in Vermont recently. Vermont is a pit of misery.)
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:22 AM 02-22-2019
SJW’s come on down. TMZ get that tape. Come on Pats fans justify this. Chunt we knew we loved you for some reason. Sell those Pats cheating whore monger.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:22 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll preface this by saying that I hate the Patriots, but at the same time...c'mon. The guy's been hanging out in clubs with young women for 20 years, hasn't he? And he's as rich as the entire cast of Friends, including Gunther the coffee guy. Did anyone think that he wasn't hiring prostitutes on a regular basis?

If the trafficking part is real, then that's obviously bad. But I'm skeptical of that, given the types of women that he can afford. I suspect that every prostitute who gets arrested these days immediately yells that she's been trafficked, because it's a complete get out of jail free card.
I don't think he was busted as an isolated incident. It sounds like they are tying this to a broader prostitution ring and that many others were caught. Assume that means she was trafficked. I guess we'll find out if kraft knew. There are probably reasons why a rich guy might be interested in an "unwilling" prostitute as well.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:23 AM 02-22-2019
Happy endings
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:24 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
There will be calls for him to be forced to sell the team.
Forfeit AFC Championship game.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 85
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up