ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 80
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2020 Missouri Tigers Football Thread *****
KChiefs1 10:06 AM 09-19-2020

ONE. WEEK. ‼️#MIZ x #NewZou ���� pic.twitter.com/lVw1iNzQKL

— Mizzou Football (@MizzouFootball) September 19, 2020

The 2020 Mizzou Football schedule is out, and woo-boy we get Bama and LSU in week 1 and 3 https://t.co/TD1UgG3JMp

— ROCK Mask NATION (@RockMNation) August 18, 2020

[Reply]
dlphg9 08:39 PM 10-09-2021
Connor Bazelak seems to have regressed. Maybe it's time to see what Tyler Macon can do.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:18 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Connor Bazelak seems to have regressed. Maybe it's time to see what Tyler Macon can do.
Connor Bazelak is second in the SEC in passing yards. He’s the least of our concerns.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:26 PM 10-09-2021
Team has averaged 38 PPG and scored no less than 24 points in any game.

Offense is not the problem.

The god awful defense is.

No talent on that side of the ball. Just pathetic to watch.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:06 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
If you really think Kentucky let us just “hang-in” there with your “better” team than it sounds like you are in for a rude awakening when you play Florida and LSU. You’re much closer to Mizzou’s level than you are to Florida and LSU. Let’s not act like Kentucky is some sort of threat in the East now. Haha
I’m revisiting this post after Kentucky beat LSU by 3 TDs and beat Florida last week.

Also, Busby, is Kentucky a bad team?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:27 AM 10-10-2021
You've been taking my words and twisting them to suck your own dick all Fall long.

If you want to suck your own dick, knock yourself out. Weather has been too nice to be stuck inside watching FB all day, but doesn't seem like Florida or LSU are worth a fuck this year.

Let's see what next Saturday brings.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:56 AM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You've been taking my words and twisting them to suck your own dick all Fall long.

If you want to suck your own dick, knock yourself out. Weather has been too nice to be stuck inside watching FB all day, but doesn't seem like Florida or LSU are worth a **** this year.

Let's see what next Saturday brings.
I have enough confidence that dating back to August I have a (dumb) bet straight up with a friend fot Kentucky winning the East vs the field for $200.

I was at the game in Lexington tonight and will likely be in Athens next week.

Don't think they'll beat Georgia, but should still be a special season.

Also, can we admit that Kentucky playing Callin’ Baton Rouge up 21 with 3 mins to go in the fourth quarter is hilarious?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:23 AM 10-10-2021
We can definitely agree that LSU being humiliated is always hilarious
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:03 AM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
We can definitely agree that LSU being humiliated is always hilarious
Until they hire Joe Brady and we get to watch those boring #1 Alabama vs #2 LSU games again
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:30 AM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Connor Bazelak is second in the SEC in passing yards. He’s the least of our concerns.
He has 12 TDs and 5 ints

Take out the cupcakes SEMO, North Texas, CMU who are a combined 6-11 and he's at 5 TDs and 5 INTs. 3 of those ints have come in games in which we lost by a TD or less. He's 2nd in the SEC in passing yards because our D is literally 122nd out of 130 teams in PPG.

Yeah our D is atrocious, but let's not let that distract you from the offensive side of the ball and CB's mediocrity.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:30 AM 10-10-2021
Kentucky is a solid veteran team and appears to be the second best team in the East this year, but they’re not in the same universe as Georgia. Don’t get me wrong, Mizzou can’t even sniff the dirt on Georgia’s boots and I’m sure will get blown out when we play them.

But Kentucky isn’t hanging with Georgia on any planet. Kentucky will have a hard time scoring and will be lucky to even keep the game within 2 TD’s. No chance they beat Georgia.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:59 AM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Kentucky is a solid veteran team and appears to be the second best team in the East this year, but they’re not in the same universe as Georgia. Don’t get me wrong, Mizzou can’t even sniff the dirt on Georgia’s boots and I’m sure will get blown out when we play them.

But Kentucky isn’t hanging with Georgia on any planet. Kentucky will have a hard time scoring and will be lucky to even keep the game within 2 TD’s. No chance they beat Georgia.
I am scared shitless facing Georgia on the road next week, however, this season feels different in general in terms of how fun it’s been and finally beating Florida at home.

Realistically, I don’t anticipate them winning in Athens. However, I don’t view this season’s success to be shocking. Rodriguez was the leading rusher in the SEC returning, the defense started 10 seniors week 1, offense added Wandale Robinson and Will Levis(who is playing better than Terry Wilson), along with returning a majority of a very good OL.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:20 AM 10-16-2021
Mizzou needs to quit dressing like the 1990s Tigers because they are looking exactly like them on the field as well.
[Reply]
Coach 10:53 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Until they hire Joe Brady and we get to watch those boring #1 Alabama vs #2 LSU games again
Nah, I think Joe Brady has a better chance of being an NFL coach.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:58 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Team has averaged 38 PPG and scored no less than 24 points in any game.

Offense is not the problem.

The god awful defense is.

No talent on that side of the ball. Just pathetic to watch.
Bazelak's performance today notwithstanding....
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:24 AM 10-16-2021
Something happened at the end of last season where Drink lost the team. They were playing energized and it seemed like they were buying in. Then all of a sudden they quit on him after the Georgia blowout.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 80
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Up