ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>PFF 3-RD Post FA Mock - CHIEFS
Couch-Potato 11:51 AM 03-18-2024
32. OT Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma

The Chiefs will have plenty of options at the back end of the first round, but if Guyton is available, I like the idea of drafting him to develop him as a good depth player if they need him and a potential starter in 2025 and beyond. Guyton is a smooth mover and a very competitive player but needs time to become a more fundamentally sound blocker.

48.**TRADE** KANSAS CITY CHIEFS: WR TROY FRANKLIN, OREGON
Chiefs receive Pick No. 48; Jaguars receive CB L’Jarius Sneed

64. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS: CB ANDRU PHILLIPS, KENTUCKY
(Just 1 pick before TE Ja'Tavion Sanders btw)

95. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS: RB TREY BENSON, FLORIDA STATE
(#3 RB chosen after Brooks and Corum)
[Reply]
VAChief 11:54 AM 03-19-2024
Substitute Morgan for Guyton and I'll take the rest. Franklin seems like a good fit to our existing WR room next year. I'm not that high on getting a TE this year, but can live with it. Depends on who else is there. If Sweat in the 2nd, I would add him over TE as a need this year (especially after we added I. Smith).
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:20 PM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
My hope is we bring Donovan Smith back in on a one year deal so we can have complete flexibility in the first round.

I do think we should be taking a tackle in the first two rounds to compete with Morris next season. Perhaps someone like Blake Fisher or Patrick Paul.
THIS!
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 01:48 PM 03-20-2024
Jatavion Sanders has had a pretty rough combine + proday. Starting to wonder if he might be a trade up target in the third.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up