ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 39
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Media Center>-- Horror films you may have missed - suspense, thrillers also okay here...
Coochie liquor 04:16 PM 10-22-2016
Thinking about checking this one out. Looks a little cheesy but might not be too bad.

Aso this looks interesting but doesn't come out til December.

[Reply]
Otter 05:19 PM 10-22-2016
Sorry if it's been mentioned before buy 2 great horror films you may have missed:

Jacob's Ladder
The Serpent and the Rainbow

Jacob's Ladder is genuinely creepy even for most hard core horror fans.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:34 PM 10-22-2016
I love this site, just about any horror movie made is on it.
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com

And this movie looks insane.

[Reply]
Simply Red 09:19 PM 10-22-2016
The Changeling
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:18 PM 10-22-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
The Changeling
I like horror movies that have older cast members. Actors like George C. Scott in The Changeling, Gregory Peck in The Omen, Charles Durning in When a Stranger calls can really add a bit of gravitas.

I watched the Maniac remake from 2012. Worth a watch. Some gory kills and some boobs. Not too crazy about the first person pov camera work though.

I also watched Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon. It's a slasher mockumentary. Pretty cool. Slasher fans, or people who enjoyed Cabin in the Woods should like it.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:02 AM 10-23-2016
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
I like horror movies that have older cast members. Actors like George C. Scott in The Changeling, Gregory Peck in The Omen, Charles Durning in When a Stranger calls can really add a bit of gravitas.

I watched the Maniac remake from 2012. Worth a watch. Some gory kills and some boobs. Not too crazy about the first person pov camera work though.

I also watched Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon. It's a slasher mockumentary. Pretty cool. Slasher fans, or people who enjoyed Cabin in the Woods should like it.
I think I've seen that Leslie Vernon one. I'll look later on to confirm.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:05 PM 10-23-2016
Originally Posted by Mennonite:

Really fun movie.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:51 PM 10-24-2016
Ravager was the latest, unless i missed something.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:53 PM 10-24-2016

[Reply]
Simply Red 11:30 PM 10-24-2016
I'm digging this Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon Trailer
[Reply]
frankotank 07:29 AM 10-26-2016
I'm digging this Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon Trailer
I tried watching it last night. I REALLY tried...but had to give up after 50 minutes or so.

so then I went and checked out 13 sins. AWESOME movie! just great. I just love that gal from True Blood...so yummy. and the way they wrapped it up at the end was pretty damn cool.

I'm very....critical of horror movies. they're far and away my favorite...and MOST are far and away just horrible. it's always a breath of fresh air to hit on one that's actually GOOD.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Simply Red 11:52 AM 10-26-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
I tried watching it last night. I REALLY tried...but had to give up after 50 minutes or so.

so then I went and checked out 13 sins. AWESOME movie! just great. I just love that gal from True Blood...so yummy. and the way they wrapped it up at the end was pretty damn cool.

I'm very....critical of horror movies. they're far and away my favorite...and MOST are far and away just horrible. it's always a breath of fresh air to hit on one that's actually GOOD.

Spoiler!
I never finished it - I watched Intruder from 1989 last night - it's sort of funny, actually - worth the watch
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:13 PM 10-26-2016
You a Ghoulies fan SR?
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:30 PM 10-26-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You a Ghoulies fan SR?
not so much - I know it's very popular though in a cult following sort of way.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:42 AM 10-27-2016
not so much - I know it's very popular though in a cult following sort of way.
I have vague remembering of a few strange cult movies from back in the day...I believe one was called The Gate. Edit: Yes The Gate. Late 80s. Doesn't hold up well :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 39
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up