View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 30
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?
Pitt Gorilla 01:20 PM 03-14-2020
We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
[Reply]
srvy 09:48 PM 03-19-2020
I guess I do qualify for the senior early hour to grocery shop. May have to go and knock down some elderly like bowling pins in a mad scramble to the fresh meat section.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:27 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
I guess I do qualify for the senior early hour to grocery shop. May have to go and knock down some elderly like bowling pins in a mad scramble to the fresh meat section.
Seniors getting carded to go into grocery stores early. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 11:32 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Seniors getting carded to go into grocery stores early. :-)
That's fine I'm good.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:40 PM 03-20-2020
Shortage crisis over.

Stores around here all have TP and PT again. Limited to one of each per customer, which is fine. Mostly 12-roll packs, which should last me several months.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:34 PM 03-20-2020
JFC...

[Reply]
kcxiv 09:40 PM 03-20-2020
got my TP and Water today about 7am, i got the hook up. We good here now. lol
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:09 PM 03-21-2020
Headed to wally word again today to get a few things for my mom and us. The shelves were nearly empty like I've never seen before. Between what we already had on hand and what I managed to get today, we're all set for 6 weeks or so. It sounds like they're about to shut down Florida completely to non emergency travel (grocery stores and hospitals). We filled up our cars and gas cans (for the generator in case we lose power) and exchanged a couple of propane tanks. There are lines starting to form at the pumps like they do during hurricane season. I hope we overprepared, but better safe than sorry.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:27 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Shortage crisis over.

Stores around here all have TP and PT again. Limited to one of each per customer, which is fine. Mostly 12-roll packs, which should last me several months.
Lucky for you. My town is still wiped out. We have questionable grocery infrastructure even when there isn't panic buying. Hopefully the mayor is learning a lesson from this. Might want to encourage development of more stores in this town.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:33 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
JFC...

:-)

You'd think for $49,900 they could at least throw in free shipping. Cheap bastards.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:35 PM 03-21-2020
Shelves are still bare and the Costco lines are hundreds of people long.

I'm starting to think that Los Angeles won't see stocked shelves for months.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:39 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Lucky for you. My town is still wiped out. We have questionable grocery infrastructure even when there isn't panic buying. Hopefully the mayor is learning a lesson from this. Might want to encourage development of more stores in this town.
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Shelves are still bare and the Costco lines are hundreds of people long.

I'm starting to think that Los Angeles won't see stocked shelves for months.
The point is that there is plenty of supplies. Delivery is going to be back up for a while, but everything's going to start reappearing on your shelves. Give things a week or two.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:44 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The point is that there is plenty of supplies. Delivery is going to be back up for a while, but everything's going to start reappearing on your shelves. Give things a week or two.
That's what I thought two Thursday's ago but it just keeps getting worse here.

We have 20+ million people in the LA basin, all of whom need groceries, toilet paper, etc., so the shelves will likely remain empty for quite a while.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:46 PM 03-21-2020
I saw a 1 Liter bottle of Purell Hand Sanitizer on the Target website as in stock at Blue Springs, I know foolish to think that is correct. Drove up to Blue Springs with the wife to see what else they could have at 8am this morning. Found everything BUT hand sanitizer, but still got some Clorox wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, and other cleaning supplies to get us by for awhile so a good trip overall. Cleaning the house from top to bottom today.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:41 PM 03-21-2020
We’ve been fully stocked for a few days. College towns tend to have fewer of the prepper/hoarding idiots.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:36 PM 03-21-2020
Just got back from the dollar store for milk, making B&G in the morning... two older people in line with their carts full of nothing but TP

So damn stupid it defies description, you’d think their age would make them smarter than that... people are becoming irrational AF!
[Reply]
Page 18 of 30
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up