ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 154
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
88TG88 06:54 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by PinkFloyd:
Good lord !!! I think the cops got him... After that story was posted on here he bolted like an inmate with a downed fence...
Was that real ?
[Reply]
PinkFloyd 06:57 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by 98EH98:
Was that real ?

Yep... I saw it running on the bottom of the screen on CNN this evening, so i thought I would check it out... There was alot more to the story, but I think I got the best parts of it...

:-) Poor kid was just straight out fricking set up in a sting raid !!! :-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:00 PM 06-26-2007
Oh shit. If only.
[Reply]
PinkFloyd 07:02 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Oh shit. If only.
He got the hell off here in a heartbeat... Wonder if he's in Mexico by now...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:02 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by PinkFloyd:
San Diego-(AP)- Police in San Diego were busy yesterday performing "grab and run" stings yesterday at various sites around town. "Tracer tags" were placed inside of valuable items such as camcorders, cameras, laptop computers and even cell phones. Undercover police would be in possession of these items, then leave them in an area where someone would pick up the item and walk away.

Lt. John Jameson of the San Diego police department said the operation would allow the department to possibly track down individuals with a persistent crime record, that might have eluded police in the past. As of noon today, there was a reported 49 arrests, with 22 of those with outstanding warrents ranging from burglary to unpaid moving violations.

A spokesperson from the police department said today by phone, that the operation will continue until Friday.
Nice try, but that's a load of bullshit if I ever saw one.
[Reply]
PinkFloyd 07:04 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by Lost in the Mail:
Nice try, but that's a load of bullshit if I ever saw one.

Does kind of remind me of some of the stories that this GoChiefs guy would dig up ??? Wonder what happened to him ??? Did he get his named changed also ???

:-)
[Reply]
PinkFloyd 07:05 PM 06-26-2007
I'm just messing with you GC.... As far as the story ---- who know's.... He sure left in a hurry... That 800 buck laptop is in pieces I bet right now...
[Reply]
rad 07:14 PM 06-26-2007
I think I know who this guy is............

He's the one on the right...
Attached: icyhot2.jpg (89.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Frazod 07:19 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by rad:
I think I know who this guy is............

He's the one on the right...
hey now don't u go hatin on the stuntaz, dawg! :-)

[Reply]
rad 07:22 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by frazod:
hey now don't u go hatin on the stuntaz, dawg! :-)

dont make me roll up on u, i got my new kicks on!!!11
[Reply]
Frazod 07:28 PM 06-26-2007
BTW, did I misspell "dawg" correctly? I'm new to ebonics. :-)
[Reply]
rad 07:32 PM 06-26-2007
I don't know man, so am I.

Looks "proper" to me.

This guy got off easy when he started flinging shit in your direction. Whattaya, sick or something?
[Reply]
Frazod 07:34 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by rad:
I don't know man, so am I.

Looks "proper" to me.

This guy got off easy when he started flinging shit in your direction. Whattaya, sick or something?
He's just not worth a great deal of effort.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:24 PM 06-26-2007
three digits by the age of 30? Hell, when he hits the can he'll get the whole fist.
[Reply]
PinkFloyd 08:25 PM 06-26-2007
WTF happened to this dude ??? Is he on TV right now in a high speed chase on a California freeway ???
[Reply]
Page 24 of 154
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up