ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Covid killed my career, then I reinvented it!!
Carlota69 09:28 AM 04-07-2021
Hi guys,
I haven’t been on in a long time, but in June I was let go from my gig at KOMP 92.3 in Vegas. I was a line item cut. I made too much money and the station was bleeding money, so Covid tried kill the Radio Star. A 30 year career...

And it almost did.

Until 3 weeks ago. I launched my own radio station.
Kilpop Radio.
It’s not a format
It’s an attitude

We play everything from Metallica, Slipknot, Tool, Korn, NIN, Beastie Boys, new artist like a ring Me the Horizon and Asking Alexandria with nuggets from artists like
The Clash, Sex Pistols, Prodigy and evening some Eminem and Tech Nine.

It’s a music App, free to download and commercial free.

Also 3 weeks ago, the day I launched the app, I suffered from the long haul effects from Covid ( I had in Nov) and almost died from Pnuemonia, Sepsis and a blot clot in my lung.

So Covid tried to kill my career and me as well...
But FUCK YOU RONA!

So if you like music with some teeth to
It, please download my app and listen up.
Support me in telling Rona to
fuck off ??? 😎🤘

I hope everyone is well. This year has been insane!!!

KILPOP RADIO APP is now available in the app stores.

iOS
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/kilpop-radio/id1557479046

ANDROID:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dio.m58ab7438d

Desktop: Kilpop.com
Alexa : enable skill - Kilpop radio
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:03 AM 04-08-2021
Yes. Listened in my car briefly last night and again this morning. Loving it so far!
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:27 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Someone asked me to
Describe Kilpop as a car:
Red Hot, fast, always moving, laughing at speed limits, hugging the road , feeling the wind thru our hair, with a cool comfortable interior welcoming you to hop
In and join us on the ride to
Freedom
Then you definitely need to play some Judas Priest. Just sayin.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:38 AM 04-08-2021
Someone asked me to
Describe Kilpop as a car:
Red Hot, fast, always moving, laughing at speed limits, hugging the road , feeling the wind thru our hair, with a cool comfortable interior welcoming you to hop
In and join us on the ride to
Freedom
BUT WILL IT GET YOU LAID???
[Reply]
Carlota69 10:08 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Then you definitely need to play some Judas Priest. Just sayin.
We do 😉
[Reply]
Carlota69 10:08 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Yes. Listened in my car briefly last night and again this morning. Loving it so far!
Right on!
[Reply]
Carlota69 10:09 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
BUT WILL IT GET YOU LAID???
Over and over again
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 AM 04-08-2021
We do 😉

[Reply]
luv 10:23 AM 04-08-2021
Installed. Sounds a little heavy for my usual liking, but I'll definitely give it a listen. Got a co-worker to get it as well. They like the heavier side of your playlist. :-)

Anything to support a fellow CPer, and glad to hear you're doing better. Way to fight back!
[Reply]
Carlota69 10:25 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
Installed. Sounds a little heavy for my usual liking, but I'll definitely give it a listen. Got a co-worker to get it as well. They like the heavier side of your playlist. :-)

Anything to support a fellow CPer, and glad to hear you're doing better. Way to fight back!
We weave our way thru heavy and groovy 🤘
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:28 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by luv:

Don't be a wuss.

If it's too loud, you're too old.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:36 AM 04-08-2021
Don't be a wuss.

People equal shit was blaring over my system the other day and my wife told me I was going to give our 80 year old neighborhood a heart attack.
[Reply]
luv 10:39 AM 04-08-2021
Don't be a wuss.

:-)

Feeling older everyday.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:52 AM 04-08-2021
Nice Carlota!~

All the best to you!
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:23 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
People equal shit was blaring over my system the other day and my wife told me I was going to give our 80 year old neighborhood a heart attack.
I used to work for a small ISP back in the day and one of the chicks I worked with was married to a former member of the band (yeah, they're from Des Moines :-)).

She wore a "people=shit" shirt to work one day and we had a dress code from then on. Stupid bitch. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 11:24 AM 04-08-2021
I used to work for a small ISP back in the day and one of the chicks I worked with was married to a former member of the band (yeah, they're from Des Moines :-)).

She wore a "people=shit" shirt to work one day and we had a dress code from then on. Stupid bitch. :-)
Lol...I find it amusing how much Corey Taylor has branched out from them.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up