Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Darnold Traded to Car
Clyde Frog 02:00 PM 04-05-2021

Lol, SF gets fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:21 PM 04-06-2021
Fucking Adam Gase may possibly be the biggest fraud in the entire league. It blows my mind how he was able to get 2 HC positions all because Peyton Manning sucked his dick.
[Reply]
Sorry 12:25 PM 04-06-2021
gase and o’Brian should go coach a college squad together and salvage their football career
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:31 PM 04-06-2021
Tough Titty Tannehill thanks Gase for making him 1 tough SOB like Steve McNair.
[Reply]
JD10367 01:49 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
He went 7-6 in 2019 with Adam ****ing Gase as his head coach and playcaller.
This. I'm not comparing him to Mahomes, but... do you judge Mahomes based on one bad Super Bowl? Darnold's entire career has been "one bad Super Bowl". Shitty ownership, shitty coaching, shitty team, whatever decent players he had were traded away, instability in coaching, having to play the Patriots twice, you name it. And with all that he still didn't look abysmal. Considering the relatively paltry picks they had to give up to get him, it's a no-lose situation. If he can't make it there, his career is over and they didn't spend a whole lot on him. If he can make it there, they got a steal.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:52 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I thought that was a tremendous game from Darnold. Guys not open and his OL collapsing over and over and he kept firing.

Very few QB prospects could have done what he did there.

One of the most amusing aspects of this new QB batch is hearing NFL network and ESPN suddenly care about off-platform throws.

They never mentioned it when Mahomes came out. Now that he showed what elite talent there can do they now realize it is a thing. But they say Wilson is so good at it.

You know who is better than Wilson at off-platform throws?

Sam Darnold.
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:52 PM 04-06-2021
I thought that was a tremendous game from Darnold. Guys not open and his OL collapsing over and over and he kept firing.

Very few QB prospects could have done what he did there.

One of the most amusing aspects of this new QB batch is hearing NFL network and ESPN suddenly care about off-platform throws.

They never mentioned it when Mahomes came out. Now that he showed what elite talent there can do they now realize it is a thing. But they say Wilson is so good at it.

Sam Darnold.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:36 PM 04-06-2021
Chris Ballard should be in prison for that trade.

The Colts got Quentin Nelson, Braden Smith, Kemoko Turay, Rock Ya-Sin, and Jordan Wilkins from the Jets to drop 3 spots so they could draft Darnold.

3 starters and 2 role players who are all still on the team.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:48 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Chris Ballard should be in prison for that trade.

The Colts got Quentin Nelson, Braden Smith, Kemoko Turay, Rock Ya-Sin, and Jordan Wilkins from the Jets to drop 3 spots so they could draft Darnold.

3 starters and 2 role players who are all still on the team.
Or the Jets should have drafted Josh Allen.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 03:31 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Or the Jets should have drafted Josh Allen.
Hell, the Colts should have drafted him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:03 PM 04-06-2021
Dude is a fucking JAG. End of discussion.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:47 PM 04-06-2021
So that’s why the Broncos are calling about Teddy :-)

The #Falcons have a conflict about what to do with the 4th overall pick.

While head coach Arthur Smith believes Matt Ryan has at least two more seasons, GM Terry Fontenot is focused on taking a QB.

The QB they're probably targeting is Trey Lance, according to @mortreport pic.twitter.com/HB6tuywrDP

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) April 6, 2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:56 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
This. I'm not comparing him to Mahomes, but... do you judge Mahomes based on one bad Super Bowl? Darnold's entire career has been "one bad Super Bowl". Shitty ownership, shitty coaching, shitty team, whatever decent players he had were traded away, instability in coaching, having to play the Patriots twice, you name it. And with all that he still didn't look abysmal. Considering the relatively paltry picks they had to give up to get him, it's a no-lose situation. If he can't make it there, his career is over and they didn't spend a whole lot on him. If he can make it there, they got a steal.
No-one with a brain could judge Pat on the superbowl when the man had no protection and was playing whilst injured. Darnold has three years of nfl experience and has been a total bust. I really don't know why folks love to cape for a kid like Darnold but would then turn around and moan about a qb like Dak wanting to get paid big money...it doesn't make sense.
Smh
[Reply]
kccrow 02:09 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
No-one with a brain could judge Pat on the superbowl when the man had no protection and was playing whilst injured. Darnold has three years of nfl experience and has been a total bust. I really don't know why folks love to cape for a kid like Darnold but would then turn around and moan about a qb like Dak wanting to get paid big money...it doesn't make sense.
Smh
How is it even a discussion of remotely similar situations? You don't make fucking sense.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:41 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Teddy MediocreWater sounds about right for Denver
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:27 AM 04-07-2021

Sam Darnold.
LoL WTF?

No. Not even even close. Are you kidding me? Lol.

Did not expect to read that today.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:34 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Even if you believe that Ryan has two more years....why the fuck wouldn’t you take Lance now? You don’t know where you’ll be at as a team in two years. You could be outside the top 10 and have zero chance to get a QB. Get one now and sit him for a year.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up