Clyde Frog 02:00 PM 04-05-2021

Lol, SF gets fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:22 PM 04-05-2021
Good deal for CAR.
[Reply]
kevrunner 05:28 PM 04-05-2021
Hard to believe that Sam Darnold is only 23 years old.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:34 PM 04-05-2021
After Year 2

Darnold 19 TD to 14 Int, 84.3 QB Rating

Allen 20 TD to 9 Int, 85.3 QB Rating

That was with Darnold coached by Gase and Allen in year 2 of Daboll.

Buffalo went on to add Stephon Diggs a #1 WR, got a starting RT for 2 million a year and Allen got year 3 in a system catered exactly to him.

Darnold had all his weapons traded away or gone in FA and was throwing to no one and had a terrible line. Then his team soon quit on their head coach.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:53 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
:-)
Um, what am I missing here. They have one of the best RBs in the game, solid defense, good coaching staff. Bridgewater lost them a lot of really close games in a tough division. With a better QB they're a good football team.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:05 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Um, what am I missing here. They have one of the best RBs in the game, solid defense, good coaching staff. Bridgewater lost them a lot of really close games in a tough division. With a better QB they're a good football team.
:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:05 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
After Year 2

Buffalo went on to add Stephon Diggs a #1 WR, got a starting RT for 2 million a year and Allen got year 3 in a system catered exactly to him.

Darnold had all his weapons traded away or gone in FA and was throwing to no one and had a terrible line. Then his team soon quit on their head coach.
And this is why you don't judge players by stats.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:11 PM 04-05-2021
When I first saw the thread title today I thought it said Darnald Traded a Car...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:31 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
After Year 2

Now can you provide the stats regarding how many games he's missed through injury compared to Allen???
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:05 PM 04-05-2021
This is a good get....not only does it save them a 1st round pick...it also puts them in a position to trade out with a QB needy team. That should be worth at least another 1st rounder.

Darnold + two 1sts > 4th/5th rookie QB taken.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:19 PM 04-05-2021
Considering that teams passed on Mahomes because "next year's draft is so much better at the qb position," Darnold was a disaster. But they might get some serviceable play out of him. Then again, they might not.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:32 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So it's Gase's fault that Darnold can't read defenses, throws picks and is always injured??? People love to hype up things when there is no evidence backing up such notions. Teddy didn't hold Car back...they are a running team who lost their best player and their defense has holes too...that's what held them back. Anyone who thinks Darnold is all of a sudden gonna turn into Montana overnight because he's with Joe Brady are fooling themselves imo.
That's a pretty wild overstatement when most I think are just saying that's a nice value pick-up for Carolina to see if they can develop a still young former #1 overall pick.

if you liked Darnold coming out, I don't think you hold failing to develop under Gase against him.

Tannehill was a bust too, until he got away from Gase. Now he's a perfectly decent QB. Not a Mahomes, but not bad. You can win with guys like that with some luck.

Darnold has more upside. No, he hasn't shown much yet. But if you're not in a spot to draft a franchise QB, your next best bet is something like Darnold for a reasonable price in resources. See if a fresh approach can unlock his potential.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:10 PM 04-05-2021
This.

If Joe Brady can save Sam Darnold, I think Adam Gase has to leave the country.

— Robert Mays (@robertmays) April 5, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 10:15 PM 04-05-2021
Broncos were in on this too.

The #Panthers weren’t the only team in on Sam Darnold.

The #Broncos were too, per source.

— Connor Hughes (@Connor_J_Hughes) April 6, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:19 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos were in on this too.

Good. Don't want him in our division.

Hope Fields falls to them and Elway takes him.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 10:22 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
When I first saw the thread title today I thought it said Darnald Traded a Car...
Yeah,i read it as Darnold traded for Carr,haha.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up