ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 119
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:12 PM 11-25-2020
Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go! :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:36 AM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This team is not winning the Big 12 regular szn, I'm sorry guys. I've thought they would for the last 15 yrs but Im afraid they just aren't talented enough.
I have faith that Bill Self will coach these players to a respectable record, and if it was a normal season, I think he could probably get a 4 seed. But, I agree that this team isn't winning the Big 12.

I think we are starting to see the effects that the FBI investigation, and the possibility of NCAA sanctions, are having on recruiting. Bryce Thompson was a 5 star recruit, and a Top 25 player, but we don't have any 5 stars for next year, and our 2 signed recruits for 2021 are ranked 43 & 69, and they are both wing players. There are no bigs on the way. Right now, McCormack is the only viable big on the team.

Even though Self and KU are fighting back against the NCAA infractions, I think recruits are hesitant to come to a school that could be facing severe penalties from the NCAA.

I will be 50 in two months, and I have been watching KU basketball since I was 15. I have witnessed many, many league titles, many, many league tournament Championships, 9 Final Four appearances, 5 National Championship games, 2 NCAA Championships.

In all my years of being a fan, we only missed the NCAA tournament once, and that was because of NCAA sanctions in Roy Williams' first year. We have been extremely spoiled as KU fans, but unless Self and KU receive a favorable outcome from the Independent Accountability Resolution Process, we may have to face the fact that KU is going to lose its edge in recruiting & all it entails.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
sedated 03:11 PM 12-08-2020
#5 Kansas vs #8 Creighton today at 4pm (central). Strange time for a game but I'm not complaining, at least its being played.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:17 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
#5 Kansas vs #8 Creighton today at 4pm (central). Strange time for a game but I'm not complaining, at least its being played.
Looking forward to it. Hopefully we've gotten all the shooting issues from the last couple days handled.

Yes KC_Connection..... we all know that McCormack is terrible... :-)
[Reply]
PHOG 03:20 PM 12-08-2020
Thanks for the heads up! Didn't realize it was at 4. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 03:33 PM 12-08-2020
KU at -4 favorites tonight seems like a reach. I wouldn't be surprised at them winning, but I was thinking this would be a +1 to -1 type game.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:43 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I have faith that Bill Self will coach these players to a respectable record, and if it was a normal season, I think he could probably get a 4 seed. But, I agree that this team isn't winning the Big 12.

I think we are starting to see the effects that the FBI investigation, and the possibility of NCAA sanctions, are having on recruiting. Bryce Thompson was a 5 star recruit, and a Top 25 player, but we don't have any 5 stars for next year, and our 2 signed recruits for 2021 are ranked 43 & 69, and they are both wing players. There are no bigs on the way. Right now, McCormack is the only viable big on the team.

Even though Self and KU are fighting back against the NCAA infractions, I think recruits are hesitant to come to a school that could be facing severe penalties from the NCAA.

I will be 50 in two months, and I have been watching KU basketball since I was 15. I have witnessed many, many league titles, many, many league tournament Championships, 9 Final Four appearances, 5 National Championship games, 2 NCAA Championships.

In all my years of being a fan, we only missed the NCAA tournament once, and that was because of NCAA sanctions in Roy Williams' first year. We have been extremely spoiled as KU fans, but unless Self and KU receive a favorable outcome from the Independent Accountability Resolution Process, we may have to face the fact that KU is going to lose its edge in recruiting & all it entails.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Agree with most of what you have said. I know fans have said this over the years and we've won the Big 12 but I've usually been thinking they would still be in the running. I just don't see them upending Baylor this year if they stay healthy. I think a 3-4 seed is definitely doable and maybe can make noise.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:12 PM 12-08-2020
Agbaji is not very skilled
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:15 PM 12-08-2020
McCormack playing well
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:18 PM 12-08-2020
KU is garbage.
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:21 PM 12-08-2020
A game of runs so far!

Better effort than previous games, so far.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 04:22 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
McCormack playing well
Not really. He’s made a couple of baskets but has his usual offensive foul, and has just been destroyed in pick and rolls for at least two baskets, and gave up a wide open 3 to his guy because he was so far off.
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:22 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Agbaji is not very skilled
U need glasses.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:23 PM 12-08-2020
Damn, forgot about the stupid 3pm start.
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:31 PM 12-08-2020
:-)
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Damn, forgot about the stupid 3pm start.
4 PM!

Crazy ass world we live in. # for you, 4 for me and 5 for III where he lives!

I think they all them "Time Zones"?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:35 PM 12-08-2020
Agbaji needs to see the bench until he isn't completely useless
[Reply]
Page 18 of 119
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up