ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 53
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:04 AM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
When we see rocks piled on rocks piled on rocks all weighing tons and history has proven that just couldn't happen at that time, so...?
That is not true. You can do a lot of monumental work with just simple machines.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:55 AM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
That is not true. You can do a lot of monumental work with just simple machines.
What machines?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:47 AM 03-05-2020
Im not a religious man
But Jesus.
Please make it stop
[Reply]
Sorry 02:05 AM 03-05-2020
Apples and oranges to what you’re trying to do and you’re wrong lol
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:25 AM 03-05-2020
Grow up.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:53 AM 03-05-2020
Can we get back to talking about a 8 to 9 foot bi pedal animal that most estimate is around a 1000 pounds.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:28 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
What machines?
The simple machines: inclined plane, pulley, wheel and axel, screw, and lever.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:46 PM 03-05-2020
I keep knocking on the cedar tree in the front yard, and the bastards never answer.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:55 PM 03-05-2020
The simple machines: inclined plane, pulley, wheel and axel, screw, and lever.
Planes fly when launched off of treadmills
[Reply]
Fish 09:59 PM 03-05-2020
Bigfoot are just super giant leprechauns genetically modified by aliens. There's tons of Youtube videos about it...
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:01 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I keep knocking on the cedar tree in the front yard, and the bastards never answer.
If you are in East Texas it is Juniperus virginiana. aka eastern red cedar, aromatic cedar.

It is very soft and absorbs sound really well. Try knocking with a Louisville slugger. If Yeti is close he will hear it.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:06 PM 03-05-2020
Dole lives right next to a river in Texas that has had all kinds of sightings reported and a attack in a camp.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:51 PM 03-05-2020
Gorilla

Marcelmooij | Dreamstime.com
GORILLA

Today it's hard to imagine a world in which people didn't believe gorillas existed. But it's not so hard to imagine your own skepticism if you were regaled with tales about giant, hairy, savage man-beasts with bad tempers living in the wilds of some far-away place. (And you didn't have access to the Internet to confirm or bust the story.)

Right?

And so it went for Westerners for a long, long time. Some attribute the first sighting of a gorilla by a non-native to Greek explorer Hanno in the 5th century B.C., although today scientists believe he was probably witnessing chimpanzees or baboons --- called "gorillae," as it happened, by his interpreters. Another explorer, Andrew Battel, told tales of human-like "monsters" visiting his camp's fire every morning after the humans had left for the day (although he pointed out that the apes didn't know enough to put MORE wood on the fire, tsk).

But gorillas themselves remained obscure and poorly understood until 1847, when physician and naturalist Thomas Savage obtained several gorilla bones, including skulls, in Liberia, and coauthored with Harvard anatomist Jeffries Wyman the first formal description of the newly discovered species Gorilla gorilla. And it wasn't until a decade after THAT that explorer Paul du Chaillu would see (and, unfortunately, hunt) live gorillas, sending back specimens to the societies funding his expeditions.

But even more unbelievably? The mountain gorilla subspecies Gorilla gorilla beringei remained a myth until 1902, when it was first identified by German captain Robert von Beringe!

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story goes back in the days some loggers way back in the woods of Northern Cali caught a small one. They built a cage and put Jocko in it, they would bring him in when the job was done, well, he escaped.

Pretty sure it can be Googled.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03-06-2020, 12:16 AM
This message has been deleted by TimeForWasp. Reason: .
redfan 08:13 AM 03-06-2020
Researchers need to send some thermal imaging drones to one of the "hot spots". Fly those suckers all over and see what's out there.
[Reply]
Delaney37 08:29 AM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by redhed:
Researchers need to send some thermal imaging drones to one of the "hot spots". Fly those suckers all over and see what's out there.
It's being done. FYI I haven't watched any episodes just seen the trailers for the show.

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/expedition-bigfoot
[Reply]
Page 13 of 53
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up