ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Steven Nelson calls out Chiefs and Bob Sutton
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:49 AM 04-17-2019

Former Chiefs CB Steven Nelson, now with Steelers, says he felt 'shaded' by Chiefs fans, KC's predictable scheme puts players in tough spot. "You have to switch it up. It's the National Football League." https://t.co/NpGrWm2QBX

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) April 17, 2019

"I kind of felt like I was shaded," Nelson said about his time there. "I just felt like it was a slap in the face. A lot of people didn't really know what was going on there. A lot of players took the heat."

"You're a target to other teams, referees, fans. It's just not a good thing," Nelson said. "You have to switch it up. It's the National Football League. These offenses are smart. If you switch it up like these other offenses are doing, you can make plays."
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:01 AM 04-17-2019

[Reply]
RunKC 11:22 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Pat did it against defenses like the Chargers(2x), Pats(2x), Ravens, Jags etc.

What good or great defense did Mayfield have a great performance against?

Hint: none
Mayfield doesn’t have anywhere near the weapons Pat does.

Pat destroyed a terrible Steelers secondary without Joe Haden, the Bengals and Raiders. That was 14 of his TD’s against the worst competition in the league.

Every good player gets stats from playing bad teams.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:25 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Pat destroyed a terrible Steelers secondary without Joe Haden, the Bengals and Raiders. That was 14 of his TD’s against the worst competition in the league.

Every young QB that has had success then regressed did too.

And every good player has eventually proven they are good against the best.

Mayfield has yet to do that, and it’s not even arguable.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:28 AM 04-17-2019
Stay gone you fucking ingrate, have fun with that crumbling shithole franchise
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:30 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

The loss of Kareem fucked the offense at the end. If the Chiefs had him Through the whole season Brady wouldn't be yucking it up as if it was scripted
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:41 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
He's 100% right. He's also 100% an asshole. You got paid way more than you deserve. Shut your mouf, and move on, douche.
This.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:52 AM 04-17-2019
If he hated Chiefs fans wait till he gets a full season of Pittsburgh fatties pissed at him for not turning his head.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:16 PM 04-17-2019
Sure Sutton takes some of the blame but all of it? No way. He isn't out there playing. Take at least a little responsibility Nelson.

With Nelsons attitude I'm glad he is gone.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:20 PM 04-17-2019
Maybe if the guy didn't have worse ball skills than a lesbian diesel mechanic I'd give half a rat fuck about what he thought.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:48 PM 04-17-2019
So assuming this quote is accurate, (I'm assuming it's not) I now have a smidge of respect for Mitch Holthus:

Mitch Holthus with legendary shade on Steven Nelson saying the defense was too complicated: “You know what isn’t complicated? The ball is coming towards you. Play it. And don’t grab the guy you’re covering.”

— Bird Law Expert (@horsepire) April 17, 2019

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:49 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Maybe if the guy didn't have worse ball skills than a lesbian diesel mechanic I'd give half a rat fuck about what he thought.
You have a way with words, my friend.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:51 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
So assuming this quote is accurate, (I'm assuming it's not) I now have a smidge of respect for Mitch Holthus:

:-)
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:55 PM 04-17-2019
Wish Holtus would roast guys like that more often.

"You know what's not complicated? You're gonna kill yourself anyway. Leave your daughter's mother alone and shoot yourself first. "
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:58 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Wish Holtus would roast guys like that more often.

"You know what's not complicated? You're gonna kill yourself anyway. Leave your daughter's mother alone and shoot yourself first. "
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 04:59 PM 04-17-2019
I really hope the Steelers come here this year so Nelson can continue to blame the fans when Mahomes hits Hill for an 80 yarder over his head.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up