ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Steven Nelson calls out Chiefs and Bob Sutton
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:49 AM 04-17-2019

Former Chiefs CB Steven Nelson, now with Steelers, says he felt 'shaded' by Chiefs fans, KC's predictable scheme puts players in tough spot. "You have to switch it up. It's the National Football League." https://t.co/NpGrWm2QBX

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) April 17, 2019

"I kind of felt like I was shaded," Nelson said about his time there. "I just felt like it was a slap in the face. A lot of people didn't really know what was going on there. A lot of players took the heat."

"You're a target to other teams, referees, fans. It's just not a good thing," Nelson said. "You have to switch it up. It's the National Football League. These offenses are smart. If you switch it up like these other offenses are doing, you can make plays."
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:33 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by warrior:
Wut. :-)
Just ignore it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:03 PM 07-27-2019
I cant believe some posters defend that guy. Hes William Bartees twin.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:13 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I cant believe some posters defend that guy. Hes William Bartees twin.
My favorite fact about William Bartee is that Ryan Sims has more career interceptions than he does.
[Reply]
jallmon 02:39 PM 07-27-2019
If I'm Steven, I take my Steeler money and be real quiet about my time in KC. These guys are going to roast your ass when they see the stupid mistakes you repeatedly make.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:45 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Did one of our completely forgettable CB's from last season have something to say about his former team on Twatter?

That's nice.
So Bob Sutton is why Steven Nelson never turned his head around and was constantly getting flagged for DPI/holding?

No wonder we needed a new DC.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:18 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
So Bob Sutton is why Steven Nelson never turned his head around and was constantly getting flagged for DPI/holding?

No wonder we needed a new DC.
With the exception of Jones, you can take that entire TLO's toilet of defensive buttfuckery with Bob, and shove it right up Prison Bitch's TDS.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:48 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Did one of our completely forgettable CB's from last season have something to say about his former team on Twatter?

That's nice.
Yeah and he won't shut the fuck up about it, either.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:45 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The swagger of Jalen Ramsey with the coverage skills of Phillip Gaines. Gonna be difficult to replace that.
I couldn't stand the guy, and he was on MY team. I have often hated the way certain players played, and I have hated that we had players on our team that would not make the roster on any other team, but I have very rarely actually hated the player himself.

For example, I couldn't stand Peters, but mostly because he acted like he was ignorant off the field. I loved the way Peters played on the field.

But, Stephen Nelson was a terrible player, in my opinion, who acted like he was a much better player than he actually was, AND he was a whiny asshole off the field too.

I don't remember the particular game, but he held a WR as the route took both players into the end zone, and then he grabbed and kinda pushed the receiver while the ball was in the air. As a result of his DPI the receiver was not in position to make the catch, but Nelson intercepted the ball and ran it out to about the 20 yard line.

He was flagged for DPI, and he flopped down to his knees and kinda threw a temper tantrum/pity party. He very OBVIOUSLY committed the penalty, and it was a good call. But he really thought he had played good defense and didn't do anything wrong. Then after the game, he was still whining about it to reporters. I just couldn't stand him.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:50 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
My favorite Nelson-ism was when he would get torched or called for several penalties in a game then make 1 nice play and showboat like he won the Super Bowl
I agree. Sometimes, he would celebrate like he made a great play, when in fact he was out of position, beat by three yards, and the receiver just happened to bobble the ball, and while the receiver was trying to bring it in, Nelson would finally catch up and knock it away.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:13 AM 12-03-2019
He's actually had a really good year and was solid in KC aside from the being grabby (that NE corners get away with every week). You guys need to calibrate your secondary evaluations
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:28 AM 12-17-2019
He’s calling out Steelers fans now.

https://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/2...alo-bills.html
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:30 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He’s calling out Steelers fans now.

https://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/2...alo-bills.html
This dude is Charmin soft.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:32 AM 12-17-2019