« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Media Center>Justice League (2017)
Munson 04:34 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
Bowser 01:19 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
LOL oops...

'Justice League' Surprises Some HBO Max Subscribers with Accidental Debut

The anticipated four-hour cut from director Zack Snyder plays for some users who attempt to access 'Tom & Jerry.'
Zack Snyder's Justice League arrived ten days early for some HBO Max subscribers Monday.

For reasons unknown, when some users attempted to play Tom & Jerry, the new CGI live-action hybrid from director Tim Story, the upcoming Justice League movie played instead. The anticipated four-hour film from Zack Snyder is not due out until March 18.

The error first came to light when Doug Bass of Charlotte, North Carolina noted it on Twitter. Bass told The Hollywood Reporter he attempted to watch Tom & Jerry, but instead was able to access one hour of Justice League before it was cut off. When Bass went back to play the film, Tom & Jerry played.

Several other users have noted this error, and THR was able to access Justice League via HBO Max. When THR attempted to play Tom & Jerry, at first an error message appeared and then Justice Leauge cut began. When pausing the film, it says you are watching Tom & Jerry.

[Reply]
Bowser 01:20 PM 03-09-2021
This entire project has just been a slow motion car wreck, from the very beginning until now.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:55 PM 03-09-2021
Hopefully none of this gets spoiled. You're so close WB
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:16 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Hopefully none of this gets spoiled. You're so close WB
Dude claims he made it an hour in, so I’m sure he saw some spoilers.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:14 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I wish I would have seen Justice League when attempting to access Tom & Jerry...
Tom and Jerry was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

I am hoping the new cut of justice league restarts their universe. The previews already look better than the original movie.

Dc makes good movies movies.i liked justice league dark apokalypse.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:27 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Tom and Jerry was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Heh, I enjoyed it ok with my 10 year old.

But yea, it’s another one of those movies where the filmmakers think we care more about the stupid humans and their story rather than the cartoon stars.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:41 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I am hoping the new cut of justice league restarts their universe. The previews already look better than the original movie.

Dc makes good movies movies.i liked justice league dark apokalypse.
According to the new president of WarnerMedia, the "Snyder-verse" is over.

All future DC films will not be in a connected universe. They will self-contained and mostly standalone. Sequels may happen but no more DECU.

But then again, it's AT&T so who knows? Maybe this film breaks all kinds of streaming records, forcing WM's hand but unless that happens, I doubt we'll see a sequel to this film.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:44 PM 03-10-2021
As for Tom & Jerry, blech. I give it a 2 out of 10. Even my kids said "I'd thought there would be a LOT MORE Tom & Jerry".

It seemed like T&J were an afterthought.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:04 PM 03-10-2021
According to the new president of WarnerMedia, the "Snyder-verse" is over.

All future DC films will not be in a connected universe. They will self-contained and mostly standalone. Sequels may happen but no more DECU.

But then again, it's AT&T so who knows? Maybe this film breaks all kinds of streaming records, forcing WM's hand but unless that happens, I doubt we'll see a sequel to this film.
I just want another Cavill Superman movie.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:21 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I just want another Cavill Superman movie.
The word around town is that Cavill is up for it but WM is such a mess that they have no plan moving forward, other than the already planned Flash and Pattinson led Batman film.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:28 PM 03-14-2021
The word around town is that Cavill is up for it but WM is such a mess that they have no plan moving forward, other than the already planned Flash and Pattinson led Batman film.
Crossiny fingers. Looking forward to that Batman though.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:28 PM 03-14-2021
@ZackSnyder: The Time is Now. #ForAutumn https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/statu...804355/video/1
[Reply]
Bowser 07:56 PM 03-14-2021
That shot of Darkseid's Omega Beams was pretty bad ass.

Ok, question - we all know the story of Justice League with Snyder and how he dropped out. Knowing that, are they trying to give him the opportunity to finish it in HIS vision, or is this a panic move because Marvel is pulling away so fast in the cinema world, not to mention how they killed it with introducing Thanos, one of their biggest bads?

Is this going to work, or not?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:01 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That shot of Darkseid's Omega Beams was pretty bad ass.

Ok, question - we all know the story of Justice League with Snyder and how he dropped out. Knowing that, are they trying to give him the opportunity to finish it in HIS vision, or is this a panic move because Marvel is pulling away so fast in the cinema world, not to mention how they killed it with introducing Thanos, one of their biggest bads?

Is this going to work, or not?
Snyder is doing this for free. He's not taking a dime in salary or bonuses.

WarnerMedia, on the other hand, is desperately trying to attract subscribers to HBO Max. They know that the "Snyder Cut" is something fans have wanted since the original version was released in theaters and felt that it was worth a $75 million dollar investment.

I'm certainly not a fan of the 4:3 instead of Widescreen release but they're not coming for my dough because I've been an HBO subscriber for 23+ years and counting.

Whether it actually "works" or not remains to be seen.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:34 PM 03-14-2021
Fuck man. Cavill is awesome as Supes.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 50
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up