ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 289 of 341
« First < 189239279285286287288289 290291292293299339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
ghak99 11:07 AM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I just get an empty box with no pic when I click Spoiler
I will try to unspoiler it. They are massive pictures.

It appears that it is a FightLite SCR lower with internal modifications and 1100 rem shotgun wood made to fit.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 08:47 AM 03-25-2021
I just started doing research into building my own AR. I want to build a AR 10 308. Probably going to go with the DPMS build instead of the Armalite since you have more options.

So I come to the great wisdom of Chiefsplanet for suggestions. Should I buy an entire gun kit or buy the parts individually? Any recommendations on a good company or kit to buy? Preferably one that is in stock or atleast can back order it. I don't mind waiting for shipping for awhile if need be.

Any pit falls or companies to stay away from that I should be aware of. Basically I am a complete noob to this sort of thing.

Side note I am also looking into reloading my own ammo. So any suggestions on reloading kits and advice is also welcome. Thanks in advance.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:12 AM 03-25-2021
Thoughts on Biden/Harris trying to do mandatory gun buybacks? Seems to be coming up a bunch since this last shooting.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:17 AM 03-25-2021
Building the 10 is tricker than the 15, parts are typically a little more unwilling to work with parts from different manufacturers. So try to buy a complete kit from one manufacturer, it will probably save you a lot of headaches and cussing.

Good companies out there are Daniel Defence, Bravo Company, Seekins, Aero Precision might still be ok, starting see lots of complaints about them a year ago. SOLGW is a great one,
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:18 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Thoughts on Biden/Harris trying to do mandatory gun buybacks? Seems to be coming up a bunch since this last shooting.
Without getting too political, fuck them and their buyback. It’s unconstitutional and hopefully the Supreme Court shuts their bullshit down
[Reply]
Cheater5 10:27 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
Without getting too political, **** them and their buyback. It’s unconstitutional and hopefully the Supreme Court shuts their bullshit down

What this guy just said, but underscored, highlighted, and bolded.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:25 PM 03-25-2021
Hopefully none of you know what Im even talking about?

If you purchased the Auto Key Card or the Wall Hanger off the internet using your bank card. You have problems headed your way.
The ATF FBI ICE have all credit card info on everyone that bought one using a card and are now raiding homes.

If you bought either one? Id call a lawyer.
The Wall Hanger is the devise they're getting warrents for and kicking in doors, at the moment. The Auto Key Card is next. The individual making the Auto Key Card was raided a month or so ago.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:35 PM 03-25-2021
Bumpstocks had a good day,in Fedral court todau.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:55 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
Without getting too political, **** them and their buyback. It’s unconstitutional and hopefully the Supreme Court shuts their bullshit down
I told my buddy this is what Biden would try to do. He hated Trump so much that I'm sure he voted for Biden. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

And I hate, hate, hate the term buyback when it comes to these things. Nobody buys their guns from the federal government.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:59 PM 03-25-2021

If you purchased the Auto Key Card or the Wall Hanger off the internet using your bank card. You have problems headed your way.
The ATF FBI ICE have all credit card info on everyone that bought one using a card and are now raiding homes.

The Wall Hanger is the devise they're getting warrents for and kicking in doors, at the moment. The Auto Key Card is next. The individual making the Auto Key Card was raided a month or so ago.
What are those? Please explain
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:49 PM 03-25-2021
Drop in sears.
The Wall Hanger is a 3D printed plastic and sold as a wall hanger but was designed to tear the back off and drop into preban ARs and run full auto.
Auto key card . was a metal card the size of a credit card with cut out lines marked on it. And if you cut along those lines. You now have two pieces of metal. That when installed properly will make certain ARs run full auto.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:18 PM 03-25-2021
https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...vX-T-rMyQMkBgs

Bump stock ruling. Not a machine gun
[Reply]
Frazod 07:44 PM 03-25-2021
https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...vX-T-rMyQMkBgs

Bump stock ruling. Not a machine gun
Meh. I thought they were gimmicky shit when they were legal, then illegal, and now legal again. Waste of time, money and ammo.

Can't remember if I threw mine away or if it's in a junk box in the basement. I guess if I still have it at least I'm not breaking any laws now.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:57 PM 03-25-2021
Ive never messed with one.
A Sheriff friend of mine had one for a 10/22 IIRC?
Had lots of problems with it cycling.
[Reply]
bdj23 08:04 PM 03-25-2021

Not saying I don't believe you, but got a link?
[Reply]
Page 289 of 341
« First < 189239279285286287288289 290291292293299339 > Last »
Up