Will Smith-Deadshot
Jai Courtney-Boomerang

Rick Roven-producer

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...-suicide-squad

This looks very promising
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:13 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I like will smith. Not sure what it was about his performance in this one, but it was like he was off somehow.

Hmm, I liked his performance and thought it carried this movie. Admittedly, Smith is probably my favorite actor.

I liked Robbie as Harley but I felt many of her one-liners were forced.
[Reply]
-King- 04:58 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hmm, I liked his performance and thought it carried this movie. Admittedly, Smith is probably my favorite actor.

I liked Robbie as Harley but I felt many of her one-liners were forced.
This.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Fish 08:35 PM 09-23-2016
Ohh my dear lord......

Cosplay Maximum Prime Extreme Mega Hella Master Level Infinite Achievement Award right here...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/caitlinjink...q6z#.monLNxj6o
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:31 PM 09-23-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Ohh my dear lord......

Cosplay Maximum Prime Extreme Mega Hella Master Level Infinite Achievement Award right here...

helluvacameltoe! :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 08:18 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Ohh my dear lord......

I know I'm being nit picky but I have to say it. She has a flat ass.

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)F8F8F8; line-height:0; margin-top:40px; padding:60.2314814815% 0; text-align:center; width:100%;">

:-)000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">Batsy Batsy Batsy 😘 Mistah J would not be happy 😅♦ Ps. Thank you everyone for your amazing feedback on my first ever cosplay! It means the world to me 💜💚 - - - #harleyquinn #harleenquinzel #suicidesquad #puddin #joker #jokerandharley #harleyandjoker #daddyslilmonster #margotrobbie #dc #dccomics #gotham #arkham #btas #batman #comiccon2016 #comiccon #ozcomiccon #cosplay

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A photo posted by ♦️Property of Joker♦️ (@infamous_harley_quinn) on

[Reply]
Swanman 07:58 AM 09-27-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Beach Tribe will reign holy hell down on you for mocking Thanos.

And that meme is hilarious
Unfortunately they can't get Galactus until they get the rights to Fantastic 4. Annihilus is pretty badass but not sure how easily you can translate him into a movie.

For comic book readers, the Annihilation series was amazing. You have Thanos, Galactus and Annihilus appearing and a lot of origin story for the Guardians of the Galaxy.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:15 AM 10-07-2016
@SuicideSquadWB: #SuicideSquad Extended Cut. Spread the word. https://twitter.com/SuicideSquadWB/s...034689/video/1

13 more minutes...the joker stuff
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 04:54 PM 10-07-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@SuicideSquadWB: #SuicideSquad Extended Cut. Spread the word. https://twitter.com/SuicideSquadWB/s...034689/video/1

13 more minutes...the joker stuff
Welcome to the new norm. Some asshat beancounter in a 4th floor cubicle figured out that if they push these extras to the point where there's just enough of a substantial change to the theatrical release they can get a healthy boost in doubling dipping from people who saw it at the theatre.

As if you had to be a genius to put that revelation together. Before there was some sanctity in the art and craft, and what a final cut meant.

Alternative cuts aren't new, but never used to be the norm, and typically their existence had an interesting backstory as to why they existed.

BvS's ec actually filled out the what should have been the theatrical release instead of the barebones cut it originally offered by cutting 20% of the runtime.

SS, while only clocking in around an extra 13 minutes, of course is fattening it up with the character that was promo'd and billed on being in it in about 50% of their marketing. All the gorilla advertising around the film initially surrounded Leto and his character. Yet somehow the theatrical release has only 6 - 8 minutes of the Joker.
How nice they're going to reinsert him.

Of course I'll watch it, because I'm still just another sucker, but I won't spend a penny seeing the extended cut.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:01 PM 10-07-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Welcome to the new norm. Some asshat beancounter in a 4th floor cubicle figured out that if they push these extras to the point where there's just enough of a substantial change to the theatrical release they can get a healthy boost in doubling dipping from people who saw it at the theatre.

As if you had to be a genius to put that revelation together. Before there was some sanctity in the art and craft, and what a final cut meant.

Alternative cuts aren't new, but never used to be the norm, and typically their existence had an interesting backstory as to why they existed.

BvS's ec actually filled out the what should have been the theatrical release instead of the barebones cut it originally offered by cutting 20% of the runtime.

SS, while only clocking in around an extra 13 minutes, of course is fattening it up with the character that was promo'd and billed on being in it in about 50% of their marketing. All the gorilla advertising around the film initially surrounded Leto and his character. Yet somehow the theatrical release has only 6 - 8 minutes of the Joker.

Of course I'll watch it, because I'm still just another sucker, but I won't spend a penny seeing the extended cut.
I'm hoping this ends the extended shit/odd editing with Johns over seeing things going forward.
[Reply]
unlurking 07:53 AM 10-08-2016
Thankfully it is only a DCEU issue, in that here it is being used to "fix" movies. Everyone else uses it to either add to, or improve, not fix, the movie.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:30 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:

Yup. The figured out they can go "Hey come watch our movie!! But wait, we didn't include everything in the movie, so buy our DVD to see what should have been in the movie!!!" BS.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:36 PM 10-08-2016
Jarrod Leto is an overated piece of shit.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:51 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Jarrod Leto is an overated piece of shit.
Don't.....break him doooowwwwwnnn....
You're killing him, killing him....
[Reply]
RobBlake 10:32 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Yup. The figured out they can go "Hey come watch our movie!! But wait, we didn't include everything in the movie, so buy our DVD to see what should have been in the movie!!!" BS.
they do the same thing with video games. DLC
[Reply]
notorious 08:14 AM 10-09-2016
Wife and I watched this last night.

Decent. Would watch again.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 26
« First < 121819202122 23242526 >
Up