Margot Robbie-Harley Quinn
Will Smith-Deadshot
Jai Courtney-Boomerang

Rick Roven-producer

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...-suicide-squad

This looks very promising
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:27 PM 08-08-2016
@ColliderNews: Fresh off 'Suicide Squad's success, WB is now (finally) working on 'Man of Steel 2'. http://bit.ly/2aPt9rU

Huge news...I'm excited for sequel
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:59 AM 08-09-2016

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:41 AM 08-09-2016
I can't believe some the reviews. "Worse than Fantastic Four, worse than Green Lantern".

Really?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:53 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I can't believe some the reviews. "Worse than Fantastic Four, worse than Green Lantern".

Really?
Are those coming from critics or movie goers? If their from the critics, I can see it as an attempt to get shots in on the comic book genre. I'm sure they're thinking they didn't go to school to become a reviewer on an endless stream of comic book movies, lol.

And yes, those are ridiculous hyperbolic statements. Literally no movies are worse than FF or Green Lantern.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:10 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Are those coming from critics or movie goers? If their from the critics, I can see it as an attempt to get shots in on the comic book genre. I'm sure they're thinking they didn't go to school to become a reviewer on an endless stream of comic book movies, lol.

And yes, those are ridiculous hyperbolic statements. Literally no movies are worse than FF or Green Lantern.
In no particular order, movies that are worse than FF and Green Lantern:

Gigli
Batman & Robin
Superman 4
Leonard Part 6
Battlefield Earth
Glitter
Jack & Jill
Robot Monster
Spider-Man 3
Matrix Revolutions
Iron Eagle III
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:29 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@ColliderNews: Fresh off 'Suicide Squad's success, WB is now (finally) working on 'Man of Steel 2'. http://bit.ly/2aPt9rU

I don't care about a sequel to Man of Steel. Bring on The Justice League.

They pretty much had the sequel to Man of Steel with B v S because they used the seen from MoS with Supes battling General Zod and cutting buildings in half with laser eyes. Then they used General Zod's body for the story to create Doomsday. Now it would be dumb to have a sequel to Man of Steel with Man of Steel 2. What was the point of Dawn of Justice?

Make a freaking Justice League vs Suicide Squad and Boom Ch Ka.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 12:35 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I don't care about a sequel to Man of Steel. Bring on The Justice League.

They pretty much had the sequel to Man of Steel with B v S because they used the seen from MoS with Supes battling General Zod and cutting buildings in half with laser eyes. Then they used General Zod's body for the story to create Doomsday. Now it would be dumb to have a sequel to Man of Steel with Man of Steel 2. What was the point of Dawn of Justice?

Make a freaking Justice League vs Suicide Squad and Boom Ch Ka.
Send WB your resume or check out their LinkedIn page.
[Reply]
thabear04 12:45 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
In no particular order, moves that are worse than FF and Green Lantern:

Gigli
Batman & Robin
Superman 4
Leonard Part 6
Battlefield Earth
Glitter
Jack & Jill
Robot Monster
Spider-Man 3
Matrix Revolutions
Iron Eagle III
That movie Blended was bad.
[Reply]
-King- 01:45 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:

I loved man of steel and its a movie I still get pissed when I hear criticisms of. It's honestly the 2nd or 3rd best comic book movie of the past decade to me.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:50 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by -King-:
I loved man of steel and its a movie I still get pissed when I hear criticisms of. It's honestly the 2nd or 3rd best comic book movie of the past decade to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:18 PM 08-09-2016
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow. Kill yourself.
[Reply]
-King- 05:00 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Wow. Kill yourself.
I know its a very unpopular opinion, but I enjoy MoS more than most comic book movies. Most Marvel movies are just too quipy and too light hearted for my taste. They're good, but I never feel as if they are really in danger or that the villain has any real motive. If in a battle all the main characters are just exchanging jokes back and forth, I don't feel as if the world is really in danger.

In Man of Steel, it looked like the world was actually in danger. Zod had a actual motive that unlike most other comic movies, we could feel sympathetic for. That's big to me. Zod wasn't just some random thing trying to destroy the world for...reasons. He had a real life grounded reason for what he was doing.

That scene is just amazing to me.

Personally, MoS falls in a battle with The Winter Soldier or Batman Begins for #2 after The Dark Knight.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:20 PM 08-09-2016
I know its a very unpopular opinion, but I enjoy MoS more than most comic book movies. Most Marvel movies are just too quipy and too light hearted for my taste. They're good, but I never feel as if they are really in danger or that the villain has any real motive. If in a battle all the main characters are just exchanging jokes back and forth, I don't feel as if the world is really in danger.

In Man of Steel, it looked like the world was actually in danger. Zod had a actual motive that unlike most other comic movies, we could feel sympathetic for. That's big to me. Zod wasn't just some random thing trying to destroy the world for...reasons. He had a real life grounded reason for what he was doing.

That scene is just amazing to me.

Personally, MoS falls in a battle with The Winter Soldier or Batman Begins for #2 after The Dark Knight.

I was just fucking with you. Whatever works for you.

Personally, that's not something that's high up on my list. We've basically been force fed "arggghhh world domination!" from super villains since birth so it's standard to me.

Shit, the Nolan Bat trilogy is the best collection of superhero movies we've ever seen and those villains' reasonings were absolute shit. The Joker literally just did shit for the hell of it and, honestly, Ra's and Bane weren't much more profound.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 05:35 PM 08-09-2016
I don't think MoS is amazing, but it gets a lot more shit than it deserves.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:38 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
I don't think MoS is amazing, but it gets a lot more shit than it deserves.
It took me several partial viewings to finally "get it" but in the end, I thought it was a cool movie and much better than several Marvel films.

I'm curious as to what story they adapt for MoS 2, which has begun pre-production.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up