ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 300
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:33 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
If they continue to flow with the comics, the guy on the porch is real and he's a pain in the ass for Rick.
:-) that guy better just watch his damn step!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:34 PM 03-02-2015
If they continue to flow with the comics, the guy on the porch is real and he's a pain in the ass for Rick.

Yup.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:56 AM 03-03-2015
As I recall it:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
cabletech94 09:47 AM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Has it ever gone above an hour?
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
As I recall it:

Spoiler!
Ding ding ding!!!! Winnah.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:06 PM 03-03-2015
I hadn't read the comix since they first arrived at the prison because I didn't want to ruin watching the show.

Really didn't matter. There's so much different that even when the big events are the same it's hard to predict how things will go down. I'm on issue 70 now (group first arrives at Alexandria) and will probably finish 75 before hitting the sack.

For anyone interested in reading the comix I'd highly recommend it. You're no more likely to know exactly what's going to happen than if you read a Marvel Avengers comic and think you'll be able to predict the Avengers: AOU movie...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:33 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I hadn't read the comix since they first arrived at the prison because I didn't want to ruin watching the show.

Really didn't matter. There's so much different that even when the big events are the same it's hard to predict how things will go down. I'm on issue 70 now (group first arrives at Alexandria) and will probably finish 75 before hitting the sack.

For anyone interested in reading the comix I'd highly recommend it. You're no more likely to know exactly what's going to happen than if you read a Marvel Avengers comic and think you'll be able to predict the Avengers: AOU movie...
Ive got both compendiums I'm at the prison...I think I'm going to get caught up soon
[Reply]
frankotank 02:28 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
I loved how Carol lied about everything to the camera.

She is a tough and smart woman.
yeah I cracked up. too funny.
"I'm a people person"
Darryl has gotta hit that man
[Reply]
eDave 02:31 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:

Thanks Rausch. That's why I read all spoilers. Gives me something to look forward to, but not exactly. Fun show, like Saul.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:09 AM 03-06-2015
Talking about the last few issues of the comics here so don't read if you're not thru 137. (February's issue)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Jamie 01:51 AM 03-06-2015

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rausch 08:57 AM 03-06-2015
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski:
With Rick's interview being played on the tv about everyone on the outside looking for an angle and his immediate need to say they would take over the community if need be, I don't like the idea of the team being set up as the "bad guys".
I don't look at it as them being "bad guys."

It's more "this is the best thing we've seen and we can't let these idiots fuck it up. No matter what."

A huge thing people don't think about is just how good the writing is on the show. They have set up things SEASONS in advance for a payoff later. One or two seasons ago they kept talking about how "you can come back" or "you get to come back" after good people do terrible things.

This season you heard Rick give the speech. The "we are the walking dead" speech. There's a reason. He's comparing them to the walking dead for a reason.

Yeah, you get to come back, but you're forever changed. You aren't what you were. Sometimes, what comes back is horrible...
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:24 AM 03-06-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
yeah I cracked up. too funny.
"I'm a people person"
Darryl has gotta hit that man
After he takes a shower.
[Reply]
bevischief 06:39 PM 03-06-2015
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Good question. I don't remember seeing him either.
He was there. Just didn't do anything.
[Reply]
bevischief 06:45 PM 03-06-2015
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski:
With Rick's interview being played on the tv about everyone on the outside looking for an angle and his immediate need to say they would take over the community if need be, I don't like the idea of the team being set up as the "bad guys".

And the Michone thing is right on. Her and Rick are eventually gonna bump heads and maybe Carl kills her in the finale?

Where is the love between Glenn and Maggie? Seems like a couple would like to get in the mood after a shower and having a nice place to do so. Maybe they just didn't show.

What the hell is Carol pulling? She is a smarty but I think the poker playing politician has her nailed already. When someone tells you what they are without being asked(I'm a people person), they are trying to present a face and a poker player picks up on that.

That blonde is way too friendly. Maybe she has a "job" in the community and it's more than just free haircuts.

What were the scout team guys doing? Just trying to tie them back up? It almost looked like that guy was trying to get bit. And who the hell holds a grudge on a walker?

Anyway, I was pleased with this episode and look forward to next week.

Oh, and I have not read one word of the graphic novel. Maybe I should. How old are the comics? Is this something that was written years ago or are they recent?
The Blonde works at the food pantry.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:25 PM 03-08-2015
John Elway has a cameo on The Walking Dead...
[Reply]
Page 54 of 300
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up