ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 295 of 300
« First < 195245285291292293294295 296297298299 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
KC Dan 01:34 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I just came here to post the exact thing. That episode was an all-time low. I kept hoping that Carol was going to use the rat in her soup, giving the entire cast food poisoning, thus killing them all.
Now that would have been a great series finale!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:17 PM 03-30-2021
Yeah they was a waste if an episode just before the finale. That's a early season filler if anything. Hopefully finale is good. Summer will be the final season.
[Reply]
lcarus 04:54 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
dudes just realized there are another handful of episodes for this show, been airing on AMC on Sundays. Season 10 bonus extension or something. Episodes 17-22. If you like Maggie, maybe you should watch.
Yeah Maggie and Negan were in episode 17 then neither of them have been in it since. There were a couple horrendously boring episodes of Daryl and Carol moping around the woods. One episode with Gabriel and Aaron on a supply run. Which was probably the only halfway decent episode so far. Then they had one episode where that awful new chick with the pink hair was trapped in a train car. I literally fast forwarded through the last 2 episodes because I couldn't take it any more.

I'm really interested in Negan's episode and I want to see what happens with Rick (if those "movies" ever even get made). Aside from that, I just don't care anymore. Daryl and Carol are boring characters on their own. If they think those 2 can carry a spinoff, they're sorely mistaken I think.

I am more interested in Fear the Walking Dead at this point. Which is pretty sad because it's not that good either.
[Reply]
poolboy 05:06 PM 03-30-2021
Ezekiel says....Yet...we watch
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 05:10 PM 03-30-2021
I miss prime Walking Dead a lot. Seasons 1-5 were must see tv for this guy. Unforgivable how badly butchered All Out War was. It should’ve been the best story line of the series, instead it killed it. I stuck it out until Rick and the bridge, figured I’d end my journey with him.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:38 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah Maggie and Negan were in episode 17 then neither of them have been in it since. There were a couple horrendously boring episodes of Daryl and Carol moping around the woods. One episode with Gabriel and Aaron on a supply run. Which was probably the only halfway decent episode so far. Then they had one episode where that awful new chick with the pink hair was trapped in a train car. I literally fast forwarded through the last 2 episodes because I couldn't take it any more.

I'm really interested in Negan's episode and I want to see what happens with Rick (if those "movies" ever even get made). Aside from that, I just don't care anymore. Daryl and Carol are boring characters on their own. If they think those 2 can carry a spinoff, they're sorely mistaken I think.

I am more interested in Fear the Walking Dead at this point. Which is pretty sad because it's not that good either.
I think since the interest has waned in the series that there will be no movies.. Just a hunch.. I may be wrong but I think the direction that this has turned has killed all the momentum the Negan war had..
[Reply]
eDave 08:17 PM 03-30-2021

Fear has gotten a lot better but still not something I look forward to each week. I forgot about Gabriel just straight up assassinating that guy. That was nice.

I'm all about Snowfall now.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:28 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I think since the interest has waned in the series that there will be no movies.. Just a hunch.. I may be wrong but I think the direction that this has turned has killed all the momentum the Negan war had..
I agree. In my opinion, folks looking to make movies based on TV series have to realize that they generally have a relatively short window to capitalize. There was a time when I would’ve been at the theater opening night for a TWD movie. Now, I may check it out one late night on HBO or something, but I certainly wouldn’t pay to go see it.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:18 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I agree. In my opinion, folks looking to make movies based on TV series have to realize that they generally have a relatively short window to capitalize. There was a time when I would’ve been at the theater opening night for a TWD movie. Now, I may check it out one late night on HBO or something, but I certainly wouldn’t pay to go see it.
Yeah I think they originally might have had the intention to release the movies theatrically. So much time has passed and interest lost that they will probably just air them on AMC. I looked it up and they're supposed to start filming this spring. But I feel like I've heard that before. Who knows. I wish they'd just bring Rick back for the final season of the show if they're gonna bring him back.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:43 PM 04-02-2021
Yeah I think they originally might have had the intention to release the movies theatrically. So much time has passed and interest lost that they will probably just air them on AMC. I looked it up and they're supposed to start filming this spring. But I feel like I've heard that before. Who knows. I wish they'd just bring Rick back for the final season of the show if they're gonna bring him back.
That would be a good idea, Bring him back on the show and wrap it up. Makes a lot of sense, so I won’t hold my breath.

The whole thing kinda reminds me of “24”. They kept allegedly getting started on a movie and one day 10 years had passed and nobody gave a shit anymore.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:45 AM 04-03-2021
Yeah they need to bring Rick back and Michonne to wrap it up. If they have a movie it won't be in theaters.
[Reply]
KC Dan 10:00 AM 04-04-2021
Even though this weeks is a filler, well worth watching. IMO, one of the better episodes in a long long time....
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:33 PM 04-04-2021
In the finale they should all get covid and die
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:04 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
Even though this weeks is a filler, well worth watching. IMO, one of the better episodes in a long long time....
Finally caught up.

Fleshing out Negan's backstory is amazing.

I'm always a little less interested in the present day of the show vs what happened during the actual transition of society.

That stuff fascinates me.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:14 PM 04-04-2021
This show clearly needs to end as it’s apparent they’re out of ideas but damn that Negan episode was so good...JDM is amazing in the role and has been from the start.
[Reply]
Page 295 of 300
« First < 195245285291292293294295 296297298299 > Last »
Up