ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 247 of 300
« First < 147197237243244245246247 248249250251257297 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 09:20 AM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Carls a dead mother ****er and I'm glad. now i wish that baby wood die!
I wise everyone one (wood) would die. I done with this show.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:25 AM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Carls a dead mother killer and I'm glad. now i wish that baby wood die!
Fyp
[Reply]
notorious 10:54 AM 02-26-2018
This episode was decent until Carl died 60s Western style which entails a full day of conversations with everyone he knows.

Should have had him die and surprise attack his dad so that they could show the internal conflict Rick has while trying to avoid mercying his son.

Nope. Had to go the mushy, done a billion times route. Boring.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:32 PM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Wtf is this
That, my friend, is a bot. A very bant bot, at that.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:20 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
This episode was decent until Carl died 60s Western style which entails a full day of conversations with everyone he knows.

Should have had him die and surprise attack his dad so that they could show the internal conflict Rick has while trying to avoid mercying his son.

That would have been a good twist. Have him turn and then bites Rick's hand forcing him to amputate it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:21 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:

Had to laugh as I kept thinking about how fast others who have been bitten turned, only to see Coral spend a good solid two nights being just fine... must've been the anti-inflammatories Siddiq happened to have

But whatever, Coral was an important character, so I didnt really mind them spending some time on him

But this drawn out conflagration with the Saviors needs to END this season/mini-season... whatever the hell it is
[Reply]
lcarus 11:08 AM 03-02-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Had to laugh as I kept thinking about how fast others who have been bitten turned, only to see Coral spend a good solid two nights being just fine... must've been the anti-inflammatories Siddiq happened to have

But whatever, Coral was an important character, so I didnt really mind them spending some time on him

But this drawn out conflagration with the Saviors needs to END this season/mini-season... whatever the hell it is
It really really does need to end. Hell I'd be all for it ending even slightly before the end of the season. At least give us a setup for the next chapter post-war.

If they give us another cliffhanger involving this Saviors war....I don't know if I can handle it.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:35 AM 03-02-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
It really really does need to end. Hell I'd be all for it ending even slightly before the end of the season. At least give us a setup for the next chapter post-war.

If they give us another cliffhanger involving this Saviors war....I don't know if I can handle it.
My interest was low going into the first 1/2 of the season. It kept me mildly interested, but I started waiting days to watch the new episode. Started this episode 4 days later and had little interest in watching, but I got through it. I'm tired of the jumping all over the place. Unless something drastic changes between now & then, this is likely my last season.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:38 AM 03-02-2018
I used to be so excited for this show. Now it's hard to even watch.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:34 PM 03-02-2018

If they dare give us a cliffhanger on this, I will be 100% DONE... my yahoo feed can tell me how it ends
[Reply]
lcarus 01:04 PM 03-02-2018
If they dare give us a cliffhanger on this, I will be 100% DONE... my yahoo feed can tell me how it ends
I am interested to see how they integrate Negan into one of the "good guys". That's really the only thing keeping me interested. Rambo Carol is always good for a laugh I guess.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:13 PM 03-02-2018
I am interested to see how they integrate Negan into one of the "good guys". That's really the only thing keeping me interested. Rambo Carol is always good for a laugh I guess.
If they decide to go that route with Negan it'd be interesting no doubt

Wouldnt surprise me if they did though, that would tie back into what Coral said about 'I know you have it in you, we cant kill everyone' etc with his last few breaths

But Negan will have to go, my money says he refuses to be some average guy again '**** your peace offer, kill me if you know whats good for you'... if thats where they go with this
[Reply]
lcarus 03:52 PM 03-02-2018
If they decide to go that route with Negan it'd be interesting no doubt

Wouldnt surprise me if they did though, that would tie back into what Coral said about 'I know you have it in you, we cant kill everyone' etc with his last few breaths

But Negan will have to go, my money says he refuses to be some average guy again '**** your peace offer, kill me if you know whats good for you'... if thats where they go with this
Then there was Carls dream which had Negan tending to the garden and being nice to Judith. Im guessing they will capture Negan, hold him in Morgans cell, and some outside threat will force them all to work together. That could be the start of a truce. Kinda like Assault on Precinct 13. Which is a badass movie if youve never seen it. The original not the remake.
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 03:59 PM 03-02-2018
Then there was Carls dream which had Negan tending to the garden and being nice to Judith. Im guessing they will capture Negan, hold him in Morgans cell, and some outside threat will force them all to work together. That could be the start of a truce. Kinda like Assault on Precinct 13. Which is a badass movie if youve never seen it. The original not the remake.
That's pretty similar to the plot line in the comic books. Of course, they have changed many things from the comics, so who knows.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:16 PM 03-02-2018
Yeah, Corals dream scene with Negan tending the tomato plants had me laughing out loud, didnt see it coming

Interesting idea you have there on how Negans redemption could be handled, that could work...

Just watched the AP13 remake with Fishburne and Hawke a few weeks ago, pretty good flick, never have seen the original
[Reply]
Page 247 of 300
« First < 147197237243244245246247 248249250251257297 > Last »
Up