ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you use powder?
Yes. I use talcum powder after every shower, and I feel clean, dry and ready to take on the world! Rar! 20 17.24%
Yes, but I fear talc. I buy the expensive stuff without talc, because of some article I read about cancer risk. 10 8.62%
Only if I have jock itch. 38 32.76%
Ball Powder? Huh? What the hell are you talking about? On a completely seperate, unrelated note, my crotch is chafing. 43 37.07%
I am female, and I find this thread to be highly amusing. 5 4.31%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 24
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ball Powder
alnorth 11:13 PM 04-07-2012
Do you use it? Talc or non-Talc? Name brand? (Gold Bond or some other brand?) If so, what is your recommendation/experience with it?
[Reply]
lcarus 12:10 PM 04-10-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
So, HOLY SHIT! This tic tac lasts a lot longer than expected. We'll see how it helps throughout the day. I'm pretty excited though. I can't stand having sweaty balls.
You'll be satisfied. The wintery Gold Bond angels work round the clock to ensure your apricots are dry and fresh all day long.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:15 PM 04-10-2012
Originally Posted by Toadkiller:
Ok came in to mock the damn ball powder and now I am looking up gold bond on amazon. Could it be true that I at 42 years of age had never thought of ball powder.
It's a life changing revelation. That's for sure. I have 3 kinds of Gold Bond now. The regular, yellow-orange bottle, for days that call for a mild ball dusting. The teal bottle, for days where I know I'll have to work in the heat. And of course the blue bottle, which is just for feet.

I find I use the teal bottle more often than anything else. Even on days where I don't do anything strenuous. Sometimes I just enjoy that feeling like I just teabagged a glacier.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:17 PM 04-10-2012
Originally Posted by lcarus:
You'll be satisfied. The wintery Gold Bond angels work round the clock to ensure your apricots are dry and fresh all day long.
No. I don't know if I just didn't use enough, apply it properly, or what. I sweat a lot. It'll be trial and error I guess.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:22 PM 04-10-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
No. I don't know if I just didn't use enough, apply it properly, or what. I sweat a lot. It'll be trial and error I guess.
I suggest keeping a small bottle with you. It's better to apply it at different times during the day, rather than just using a shitload all at once. DO NOT use too much at once. You'll feel like you raped Frosty the Snowman.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:38 AM 04-13-2012
I suggest keeping a small bottle with you. It's better to apply it at different times during the day, rather than just using a shitload all at once. DO NOT use too much at once. You'll feel like you raped Frosty the Snowman.
My job dictates that's not possible. However, things are going much more smoothly now that I've had some trial and error. My balls enjoy the feeling of raping Frosty. My boxers enjoy that as well throughout the day. My life has changed for the better. All because I now powder my balls. #Whodathunkit?
[Reply]
Dayze 12:19 PM 04-13-2012
Originally Posted by Xanathol:
You have to ASK!?! :-)

( Yes, it is... )
I thought it looked familar.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:19 PM 04-13-2012
oh, and by the way....I use 100% pure cocaine on mine. That's how I roll
[Reply]
lcarus 12:20 PM 04-13-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
oh, and by the way....I use 100% pure cocaine on mine. That's how I roll
That's actually a pretty good way to get your balls sucked.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:21 PM 04-13-2012
:-)

just don't do it in the men's locker room after a work out.
[Reply]
KChiefer 12:22 PM 04-13-2012
Speaking of powder, the White Sox home opener just started and the grounds crew screwed up the batters-boxes so they're redoing them mid-game. WTF, have you ever seen something like this?
[Reply]
Dayze 12:22 PM 04-13-2012
another good alternative is Glade carpet powder.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:24 PM 04-13-2012
Originally Posted by KChiefer:
Speaking of powder, the White Sox home opener just started and the grounds crew screwed up the batters-boxes so they're redoing them mid-game. WTF, have you ever seen something like this?
They should just make the batters boxes and 1st/3rd base lines out of ball powder. Then if the players need to freshen up their foul balls, it's right there for them.
[Reply]
dmahurin 12:58 AM 04-15-2012
It's a life changing revelation. That's for sure. I have 3 kinds of Gold Bond now. The regular, yellow-orange bottle, for days that call for a mild ball dusting. The teal bottle, for days where I know I'll have to work in the heat. And of course the blue bottle, which is just for feet.

I find I use the teal bottle more often than anything else. Even on days where I don't do anything strenuous. Sometimes I just enjoy that feeling like I just teabagged a glacier.
I've gotten to where I just use the teal bottle. I gave up on the yellow. The teal does the same job but jack frost bj's everyday is to great to pass up.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:23 AM 04-15-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
is that from Ren & Stimpy?
Yes
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:37 AM 04-15-2012
I rub Copenhagen on mine, I want my balls chewed on, not sucked.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 24
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up