ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Daniel Kilgore
Sassy Squatch 08:49 PM 08-20-2020

Former #49ers and #Dolphins C Daniel Kilgore is expected to sign with the #Chiefs, per @TerezPaylor. He started 13 games last season for Miami.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) August 21, 2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 09:20 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You're a weird dude, if you're really a dude, at all.
:-)

Now we're down to attempted gender attacks? Man, your game has fallen off something fierce. I fart in you general direction, McDuck.

Have a nice day.:-)
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:23 PM 10-19-2020
I think Dane would love to see the Chiefs line up with 0 offensive linemen. I've yet to see him make a post stating that anyone is any good or will make any bit of difference to our offense.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 09:43 PM 10-19-2020
It's Daniel Kilgore's time. Motherfucker wants a ring and if Clyde Frog has to rush for it 7 yards at a time so be it. We have some pissed off old school dudes on our line and it's not as green as you'd think, bunch of nasty veterans and a couple guys like allegrater that might be showing something.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 09:44 PM 10-19-2020
Hopefully Mitchell gets a shot and a happy ending from his nurse and it loosens up his back in time for next Sunday.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:46 PM 10-19-2020
Reiter should not return to the field.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:04 PM 10-19-2020
Kilgore is a JAG, but might be better than the existing JAG
[Reply]
Basileus777 11:08 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Kilgore is a JAG, but might be better than the existing JAG
All of our interior olinemen are JAG. Anyone better than that we let walk in free agency.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:23 PM 10-19-2020
There’s no way they mess with this line.

Kilgore and Allegreti are here to stay.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:27 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Hopefully Mitchell gets a shot and a happy ending from his nurse and it loosens up his back in time for next Sunday.
Back injuries are tricky. He should stay out until he's absolutely ready.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:29 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Back injuries are tricky. He should stay out until he's absolutely ready.
And with the upcoming schedule, there’s never going to be a better time to sit him down.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:31 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:

They played like two dudes who have been dreaming of that opportunity to protect Mahomes or create holes for CEH. Their heads were on fire.

I don’t think they are spectacular talents, but that effort counts for a lot.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:32 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Maybe. Depends on how Rankin is coming back from that injury.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:34 AM 10-20-2020
Chances are this line stays in place for at least one more week depending on what is wrong with Reiter.

Schwartz is probably out for a bit and Osemele is out for good so we're going to see some variation of this line for at least a little bit.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:49 AM 10-20-2020
Kilgore exceeded my expectations, but we finally saw the play you hope for out of a line with a JAG interior. I feel like thats what theyve been attempting to do for years.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:49 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Chances are this line stays in place for at least one more week depending on what is wrong with Reiter.

Schwartz is probably out for a bit and Osemele is out for good so we're going to see some variation of this line for at least a little bit.
I’m not sure what the diagnosis calls for obviously but they need to do whatever it takes to give Schwartz the best chance at being his best self come playoffs. Just watching the highlights, you can see he’s not the same player on the first drive in the way he’s moving.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up