Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 12-31-2022
lmaooooo

raiders and broncos in for a long decade
[Reply]
Spott 12:49 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lmaooooo

raiders and broncos in for a long decade
Lol, with the exception of about 3 years with Gannon, it’s been 4 long decades and counting for the Raiders.
[Reply]
jettio 01:06 PM 12-31-2022
So Chiefs win 30-29 against Raiders at Arrowhead in which neither team had any turnovers and the geniuses are already judging Josh McDaniel as a failure because of what happened in Denver a dozen years ago?

And Brandon Marshall did have a mental illness at the time and did better after getting help, but he contributed to that bad situation.

I think Raiders might not find a better QB than Carr, but McDaniels has a chance to be a success.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:43 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
So Chiefs win 30-29 against Raiders at Arrowhead in which neither team had any turnovers and the geniuses are already judging Josh McDaniel as a failure because of what happened in Denver a dozen years ago?

And Brandon Marshall did have a mental illness at the time and did better after getting help, but he contributed to that bad situation.

I think Raiders might not find a better QB than Carr, but McDaniels has a chance to be a success.
Did you miss what has transpired for the Raiders since that Chiefs game?

Losing to Jeff Saturday?

Giving up a 98 yard game winning drive to Baker Mayfield who had been with the Rams for 30 seconds?
[Reply]
backinblack 01:50 PM 12-31-2022

Raiders also had a what, 20-7 lead going into the 3rd quarter? Something like that. And sure blowing a lead to the electric Chiefs offense is understandable, because it's the Chiefs, but it's another in a quite long list of solid leads the Raiders blew this year. Cardinals, Jaguars, Chiefs, Colts, Rams, Patriots almost(probably should've lost that game too), all blown leads for losses. That's on the coaching.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:59 PM 12-31-2022

Tell me, jettio, as I most assuredly must be one of those you incessantly say knows not shit about tackle football as it is played at the NFL level, what is it about Josh McDaniels' body of work as a head coach that makes you believe he has a snowballs chance in hell of being successful?

Is it the 20 point blown lead to Arizona?

Is it the 17 point blown lead to Jacksonville?

Is it the 17 point blown lead to KC with extra cherry on the shit sundae of refusing to kick a PAT for the tie?

Is it losing to Jeff Saturday taking over a dumpster fire Colts team after leaving the ESPN offices 6 days prior?

Is it the 13 point blown lead to Los Angeles, including the meaty turd falling down his leg and landing softly in a bowl of M&Ms of letting BAKER MAYFIELD, who got 24 hours of prep, lead a 98 yard drive with no timeouts in under 2 minutes for a game winning td, something the league has not seen for 4 decades?

Is it his spiral down the shitter from his previous stint with Denver?

Is it being completely unable to match the production of what Rich Bisaccia (a ****ing SPECIAL TEAMS coach, ffs) did with this team last year, without a Davante Adams?

Please, enlighten me, hell, enlighteen us all who know not shit about tackle football as it is played at the NFL level what you see that makes you believe that this piece of shit McDaniels is any different from every other turd dropped from the asshair of Bill Belichick who go on to do Jack and shit without Tom Brady on the sidelines, and tape rolling on the opponent walk through.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:15 PM 12-31-2022
McDaniels has a chance to be a success.
As a head coach? What evidence are you basing this on?
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:16 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Agreed.

I walked through it and somehow 7 out of ****ing 8 teams in the South Divisions should be on the horn this afternoon. God the South of both divisions suck.

If the Jags lose today it will guarantee there are TWO teams in the playoffs sub .500.
Not quite. If Tampa wins out, they win the division at 9-8. But the Souths do both suck.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:58 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Lol, with the exception of about 3 years with Gannon, it’s been 4 long decades and counting for the Raiders.
No road playoff wins since 1980.

It has been dismal.
[Reply]
NWTF 03:06 PM 12-31-2022

What in the world would make you think that? Sure youd like to do better than Carr but what has Josh McDaniel ever done aside from riding Bill and Toms coattails to make you think he will be a successful HC.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:23 PM 12-31-2022
God, Jettio's takes are as bad as Mark Davis' hair cut.

I'm not sure how anyone could actually defend ole Joshy boy after he led one of the worst Broncos teams in history before he was fired and then he pulled that shit with the Colts and now is going to run the Raiders even further into the dirt.
[Reply]
jettio 04:27 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Did you miss what has transpired for the Raiders since that Chiefs game?

Losing to Jeff Saturday?

Giving up a 98 yard game winning drive to Baker Mayfield who had been with the Rams for 30 seconds?
And that means what?

Raiders are practically eliminated from this year’s playoffs, but the evidence you cite has nothing to do with how much success the Raiders have with McDaniels in future seasons.

Chiefs lost to the same Colts team and Chiefs are likely a top 2 seed in AFC.

Eagles needed a late TD to beat Colts and Eagles are likely #1 seed.
[Reply]
jettio 04:32 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
God, Jettio's takes are as bad as Mark Davis' hair cut.

I'm not sure how anyone could actually defend ole Joshy boy after he led one of the worst Broncos teams in history before he was fired and then he pulled that shit with the Colts and now is going to run the Raiders even further into the dirt.
Since Denver he has three Super Bowl rings as the offensive coordinator of the Patriots.

He has made millions of dollars in salary since the Denver job.
[Reply]
jettio 04:41 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by NWTF:
What in the world would make you think that? Sure youd like to do better than Carr but what has Josh McDaniel ever done aside from riding Bill and Toms coattails to make you think he will be a successful HC.
I said McDaniels has a chance to be successful with Raiders. All the assholes clapping back say that the only possibility is failure.

My post said the story is yet to be written and could go either way.

All the assholes said God has already decided McDaniels failure as Raiders head coach.

How about all the assholes bet $500 prop bet every year that Raiders have losing season and do not make playoffs?
[Reply]
backinblack 04:46 PM 12-31-2022
you really think Josh McDaniels was the reason for the success of the Patriots, and not Belichick or Brady?

We could sit here for the next lifetime and debate the merits of Belichick and Brady being the GOATs, but I never thought anyone would suggest McDaniels was a reason for their accomplishments in NE lol
[Reply]
Page 103 of 121
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Up