ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2672 of 2689
« First < 1672217225722622266226682669267026712672 26732674267526762682 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:28 PM 03-16-2024
Let players roid up. I wanna see a 90 yard field goal.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:42 PM 03-16-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Let players roid up. I wanna see a 90 yard field goal.

Nat Hackett likes this post
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:45 PM 03-16-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It’s amusing that you who calls 95% of professional athletes trash has this opinion about a super talented guy who was so insecure that he felt the need to cheat to be even better.

In your world and using your lexicon, Bonds is truly trash.
What are you mumbling about?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:48 PM 03-16-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Strengthen those hips to avoid defenders. Me likee
I’d bet Mrs Mahomes is a fan too
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03-16-2024, 07:50 PM
This message has been deleted by TwistedChief. Reason: not worth it
ChiefsFanatic 08:44 PM 03-16-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It’s amusing that you who calls 95% of professional athletes trash has this opinion about a super talented guy who was so insecure that he felt the need to cheat to be even better.

In your world and using your lexicon, Bonds is truly trash.
I haven't followed the convo, but Bonds pisses me off. I "knew" he was juicing, as I have spent a lot of time training in high school and college, and I have seen what roids do to head size and shape. Hell, just look at Zac Efron's ridiculously square face now, compared to his natural pre-roid head.

I hate that he juiced, and I waffle back and forth about how much better the roids made him. On one hand, roids do not improve hand & eye coordination. But, he really didn't become the Bonds we remember until he was on the juice.

I am a Bonds fan. I don't think he deserved every MVP, but I always loved watching him hit. He is the single most feared hitter I have ever seen, based on how opposing pitchers treated him. But, I think most of that is because of what the roids helped him become.

My two favorite non-Royals pitchers kinda make me appreciate the difference. I loved Clemens. But, he clearly juiced. On the other hand, my favorite non-Royals pitcher is Greg Maddux, and he clearly DID NOT juice.

If any of them are in, they should all be in. Except for MM. He can rot in hell.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:07 PM 03-16-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I haven't followed the convo, but Bonds pisses me off. I "knew" he was juicing, as I have spent a lot of time training in high school and college, and I have seen what roids do to head size and shape. Hell, just look at Zac Efron's ridiculously square face now, compared to his natural pre-roid head.

I hate that he juiced, and I waffle back and forth about how much better the roids made him. On one hand, roids do not improve hand & eye coordination. But, he really didn't become the Bonds we remember until he was on the juice.

I am a Bonds fan. I don't think he deserved every MVP, but I always loved watching him hit. He is the single most feared hitter I have ever seen, based on how opposing pitchers treated him. But, I think most of that is because of what the roids helped him become.

My two favorite non-Royals pitchers kinda make me appreciate the difference. I loved Clemens. But, he clearly juiced. On the other hand, my favorite non-Royals pitcher is Greg Maddux, and he clearly DID NOT juice.

If any of them are in, they should all be in. Except for MM. He can rot in hell.
We are 100% aligned here. I loved the guy. And he was damned good but he became something in baseball which was better than what Mahomes is now in football, and he did it by cheating.

And damn, Greg Maddux was so special. Might be my favorite pitcher ever except that Pedro made his way onto my team - the Mets - and I’ll always remember that fondly.

I wouldn’t put Bonds in the HOF. There may be guys who juiced but there’s no one there who clearly seems quite as guilty, and that’s what it comes down to.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:07 PM 03-16-2024
Besides homeruns and batting averages, integrity and character are demanded to be considered in a hall of fame vote.

I think we can keep him off the ballot long enough for his die hard fans to die.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 01:31 AM 03-17-2024
One big thing that hasn’t been mentioned about Bonds was his use of armor, guards and pads that he implemented in the back half of his career. There was virtually no way to pitch to the guy. He crowded the plate and it didn’t matter if you tried to hit him, because he could lean into it and get his free base with no fear of getting hurt. Try anything outside, he’s got that covered now. Dude was just a ridiculous person with a massive insecurity complex. I’m in the camp of fuck him. He was a big mouth prima dona, and I’m glad he never got a WS ring and has yet to be enshrined into the HOF.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:11 AM 03-17-2024
We should start a separate thread about Bonds and try to keep this one on Patrick.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:43 AM 03-17-2024
You should eat a whole dick.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:51 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You should eat a whole dick.
:-)
[Reply]
kozzman555 06:58 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You should eat a whole whale dick.
FTFY
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:07 AM 03-17-2024
Bonds is one of the GOATs. Deal with it.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:04 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Bonds is one of the GOATs. Deal with it.
Bonds is a roided up mongoloid who cheated to get stats. He invalidates everything the hall should stand for.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:06 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Bonds is a roided up mongoloid who cheated to get stats. He invalidates everything the hall should stand for.
Most cheated in that era...in fact many "heroes" cheated "back in the day"
[Reply]
Page 2672 of 2689
« First < 1672217225722622266226682669267026712672 26732674267526762682 > Last »
Up