ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 315
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:30 PM 03-10-2019
I got 3 corners and a decent pass rusher that will shut down his noodle arm QB
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:06 AM 03-11-2019
Looking back at things trading for Trent Williams really saved my ass. I had the worst looking o-line by far and now its pretty decent.
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:35 PM 03-11-2019
Well shit. I guess I waited too long to get a backup qb. I was waiting till last round to get Jackson or Rosen
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:51 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Well shit. I guess I waited too long to get a backup qb. I was waiting till last round to get Jackson or Rosen
Kinda dumbfounded by the number of backups taken. Ya'll gotta pay those guys the same as your starter. That's damn expensive for someone you hope never plays.

To each their own...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:03 PM 03-11-2019
We waited an hour for Peyton !@#$ing Barber?

Well, I guess the good news is that he wasn't on my list...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:17 PM 03-11-2019
You guys are going to let me pick when I get home. Slowpokes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:22 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I got 3 corners and a decent pass rusher that will shut down his noodle arm QB
My offense is unlimited. You need an elite defense to shut it down. You ain’t got the pass rush. Those dudes are barely above average across the board. My elite line will give Brees all day against most teams.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:24 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We waited an hour for Peyton !@#$ing Barber?

Well, I guess the good news is that he wasn't on my list...
It may have been boring for you, but I'm sure it was very exciting for Peyton Barber.

Only four more hours until the Ermines are on the board. I'm stoked.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:36 PM 03-11-2019
With Landon Collins in Washington and thus the major long-term threat to Tracy Walker's starting gig in Detroit now off the board, the Cards take a flyer on their 3rd safety/dime back.

The former Louisiana Lafayette star should slide in nicely as an affordable defensive depth piece with some long-term upside.
[Reply]
wheeler08 01:36 PM 03-11-2019
Kinda dumbfounded by the number of backups taken. Ya'll gotta pay those guys the same as your starter. That's damn expensive for someone you hope never plays.

To each their own...
I guess I’ll go with my original strategy of no backup qb
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:42 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I guess I’ll go with my original strategy of no backup qb
I was gonna take one given that my starting QB is likely only going to be starting for 1 season, so I could give myself a fallback for next year if I can't get a trade made or get one drafted. Throwing a 1 year deal at Fitz and a 2 year deal at {random mediocre QB} gave me a little bit of protection and kept me out of a FA market that I really don't want to be in if I can avoid it.

But we've got guys with young starting QBs who played 16 games grabbing backups and now needing to sign them to 2 year deals to get ANY value out of them (and even then, merely as a 'break glass in case of emergency' sort of situation).

But on the flipside, this season's FA market is likely to be fairly barren coming off the heels of the veteran draft, so maybe burning some money on a backup QB now isn't the worst idea.

Don't matter much now, though - I'm not putting the stink of Blake Bortles on this roster.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:44 PM 03-11-2019

To each their own...
Nah. Foles is going to tear it up in Jacksonville and you will get impatient watching your young talent waste away with your QB and offer me a 2nd for Foles.
[Reply]
wheeler08 01:55 PM 03-11-2019
I looked and Bortles was the only guy left I’d heard of!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:00 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
My offense is unlimited. You need an elite defense to shut it down. You ain’t got the pass rush. Those dudes are barely above average across the board. My elite line will give Brees all day against most teams.
Your offense is a stud tight end and a bunch of fodder.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:18 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Your offense is a stud tight end and a bunch of fodder.
He thinks his oline is god like too
[Reply]
Page 108 of 315
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Up