ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 29
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm depressed
rabblerouser 03:56 PM 10-30-2018
So, I'm not really happy...on the surface things seem great, I have a decent job, Chiefs are kicking ass, I have a nice crib in the country, a couple cars, play some music on the weekends...

But I'm absolutely depressed. I miss my daughter, I miss my ex-girlfriend, Brittney...

I want to move to NY, but I have to wait for my job.

So, it seems like I'm stuck here, at least for a bit...

Not much is bringing me pleasure, I was so depressed today at work...I get weird thoughts, not like I want to hurt myself, but just...musings on the pointlessness of going to work every single day, just to pay to exist, just to really pay for the kid that I never see...

I'm actually pretty damn lonely, even in a roomful of people.

It sucks.
[Reply]
scho63 07:03 AM 07-24-2019
You CAN'T change the past, live in the past or undue the path your life has taken from the decisions you have made.

Focus on a list of things you want to see in the next year, five years and 10 years and work on getting those things.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:27 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
You CAN'T change the past, live in the past or undue the path your life has taken from the decisions you have made.

Focus on a list of things you want to see in the next year, five years and 10 years and work on getting those things.
absolutely, and things are slowly improving, I think. I'm going back to school to finish my degree, I only need to pass college algebra, but I have to take a pre-requisite math class, so two classes
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:37 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Posting something in your Holocaust denial thread might cheer you up.
:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:41 AM 07-24-2019
If anybody needed to watch Denis Leary's NO CURE FOR CANCER it's YOU
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:44 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
If anybody needed to watch Denis Leary's NO CURE FOR CANCER it's YOU
"SHUT THE FUCK UP - NEXT!!"
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:10 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
"SHUT THE **** UP - NEXT!!"
:-) Dr. Denis Leary " Life SUCKS! Wear a HELMET!" "the Leary kid's in therapy again, their lawn looks great!"
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:46 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
:-) Dr. Denis Leary " Life SUCKS! Wear a HELMET!" "the Leary kid's in therapy again, their lawn looks great!"
"He told me to shut the fuck up, and no one ever said that to me before, I feel so much better about myself!!"
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:48 AM 07-24-2019
trust me, it can always get worse.

chin up son
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:13 PM 07-24-2019
"A -SS-HO-LE everybody!" "I like to park in handicap spaces while handicap people make handicap faces" " Dr. Denis Leary - never forget 2 laugh Anybody that has never seen NO CURE FOR CANCER needs to! The best stand up comedy ever next to George Carlin's, the KING of COMEDY
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:05 PM 08-12-2019
Fuck...I have to stay off facebook, for real. Those "Facebook memories" kill me.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:25 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Fuck...I have to stay off facebook, for real. Those "Facebook memories" kill me.
"Delete" it.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:58 PM 08-12-2019
This may help you, buddy.
https://www.komando.com/tips/359868/...-rather-forget
[Reply]
FAX 08:16 PM 08-12-2019
IMHO, Facebook is the worst invention in the history of the world.

Wanna get inadvertently tracked down by people you've tried to ignore for a decade or longer? Facebook can do it.

I, for one, am on the Screw Facebook Forever Train.

FAX
[Reply]
Frazod 08:38 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
IMHO, Facebook is the worst invention in the history of the world.

Wanna get inadvertently tracked down by people you've tried to ignore for a decade or longer? Facebook can do it.

I, for one, am on the Screw Facebook Forever Train.

FAX
The best thing about Facebook, and pretty much the only thing I care about, is being able to reestablish contact with people I would have never been able to otherwise. I've moved around a lot, was in the service, and over the years (and long before the internet/email/social media) lost touch with a lot of friends. Now I've got a lot of them back. That being said, the drawbacks are many, especially if you're stupid about what you say and who you associate with. You've got to be careful.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:42 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The best thing about Facebook, and pretty much the only thing I care about, is being able to reestablish contact with people I would have never been able to otherwise. I've moved around a lot, was in the service, and over the years (and long before the internet/email/social media) lost touch with a lot of friends. Now I've got a lot of them back. That being said, the drawbacks are many, especially if you're stupid about what you say and who you associate with. You've got to be careful.
Shit I rarely use if for that anymore. I barely post and just use it for information gathering and interests.

I belong to a variety of groups such as a Bourbon Society page, fruit tree growing, AZ gardening, AZ Mustang, sports supplement page, lifting pages, community HOA. Helps me track information on things that interest me or community events.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 29
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up